Crush

Let's pretend Preston had a friend called Luke

Preston Pov

Jette, Hudson, Avery (Luke's kids) came over for a play date today

Hudson and Theo were currently playing cars and action figures in Matteo's room while Athalia played with Jette and Avery. "Theo?" Jette came into the boys room. "Your Mommy's asking you to come downstairs. She informed shyly. Theo left the room and went downstairs with Hudson left alone. Soon theo came inside with a couple of flowers in his hand.
And he stumbled upon me, "Matteo are those flowers for mom?" I asked him. "It's for Jette"  He smiled. "Do you like her." I asked him again. " She's pretty like mommy She always plays with me." Matteo answers with a bright smile and his dimples he got from his mom. I took his flowers and got some hair ties from Thalia's box. And handed it back to Matteo. We both went back upstairs.. and saw Athalia, Hudson and Jette playing. Matteo handed Jette the flowers. And Hudson and Avery doesn't seem to be happy when Matteo gave Jette flowers and Avery seems Jealous.

Why did you give flowers" Hudson asks "because she's pretty?"." So I'm not pretty" Avery complained "Umm" Matteo's couldn't answer the question and ran to my back.

-

Few hours later the Walker's went home.

It was already night time and Matteo and Athalia are asleep.

"Ahhh! You wouldn't know what day I had today" I exclaimed at bri who was just home after a girl's day with Luke's wife.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Matteo, gave Jette flowers cause he thought she's pretty and Hudson being a protective brother and Avery liking Matteo and let's just say both of Jette's siblings didn't liked that Theo gave her flowers.

"Kids" Bri said shaking her head laughing of what his son did.

"But you know what I kinda proud of him getting girls at such a young age" I said causing bri to hit me. "No, Matteo said she's the only girl in his life on time he almost tried to marry me like you did cause he loves me so much" What he did that! I'm supposed to be the only one you'll marry" I said getting agitated.

"Uhhh" Like father like son" bri says whispered.

379 words

Rushed work
I didn't read this if there some mistakes let me know I'll fix it 🙃

Also thanks for 2k reads