Burglary 2

Preston as a Mafia dad

This is the continuation of burglary as if requested by Glory_skiez

Brianna Pov

Recap: Do you know that you put my girls life in danger? Preston asked, pulling his gun out

"Do you know if something happens to the, you'd be de@d right away?"

"Daddy.."

Preston turned around and saw his daughter looking at him and he quickly put the gun a way and made his way to his daughter but she got scared and immediately ran to me, she then tear up and wanting to be picked up by me.

"What's wrong?" I asked her but she continued to cry.

I looked at Preston and the guys, they all looked guilty. I then saw Preston holding his gun kinda hiding it and with that I understood what happened.

"Babe.."

"I'll talk to her" I say and left the tensed environment and back into the room.

"Baby it's okay, it's just me now" I say as I try to calm her down.

She loosened her grip and faced me with a little pouty face. Her eyes were streaming tears as I wiped it up with my thumb and cupping her cheeks,

"Baby, what's wrong" I asked her again.

"Daddy badguy?" She said

"No, no No, baby Daddy is not badguy"

"Daddy gun"

"Bbay, daddy isn't a bad guy, he was just mad because Chris didn't protect you. Uncle Chris was supposed to protect  and working here but he wasn't, and that's why badguys almost came to get us... but daddy save us. "Don't you remember when daddy is here it's all silent?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Daddy is hero baby, he saved us. So daddy isn't bad guy okay?"

"Now let's sleep. You want to sleep with mommy and daddy today?"

"I laid her back down at bed again and rubbed her back. She slowly fell asleep again. I sighed as I felt bad for her.

The room opened and saw Preston standing as he felt guilty.

"Baby.. I can explain"

"It's okay I understand"

"Is she okay" He asked settling down as she carresed her hair.

"I think... you probably need to talk with her tomorrow she literally thinks your a bad guy but I explained her everything and she just slept like nothing happened"

"I'm so so sorry again... I was just angry at him for not being here when it happened, it could've prevented alot.

"I already requested guards to be around our new house, I'll promise non of these will happen again I'm serious about it and I don't want to risk anything" He said carresing my cheeks

I nodded

"I know it's hard.. I'm sorry  I put you through this.. I  thankful I got here at the right time"

"It's okay it's you father's last wish.. I un that it might take time for Athalia to get use to it" I say looking down at her.

"I know..ni cannot imagine if anything happened to anyone of you just now.. I would've lost my mind I loveyoubothsomuch" he said

" we love you and too" I say leaning in to kiss him.

"I love you" He says sincerely as he looks in my eyes,

"I love you too" I smiled

We then both went to sleep with Thalia between us Preston knew at this moment wouldn't repeat again

562 words