Late Night

Brianna Pov

"Babe, stop moving" Preston said trying to hold me in.

"Uhh, I can't sleep, and I want I cream" I say cutely.

"It's literally 1am, Preston said.

"But, I'm hungry, I won't sleep if you didn't give me my ice cream"

Fine, since you're pregnant with my baby" Preston say as he turned the lamp on the nightstand.

He stretched out and went out the room to the kitchen. He went through the fridge but.. there were no ice cream. He went back and said that there were no ice cream.

"Babe, there's no Ice cream left" He said.

" Didn't we just bought a box recently? I asked

"Remember you gave some to the neighbors kids and we ate it for movie night last week" He reminded

"Oh yeahhh"

"Well should we go to the store?" Preston asked.

"No, actually I'll go, you stay here and rest" He said as he put a coat on.

"I wanna come!" I say standing up.

"Are you sure your not tired?"

"I'm just hungry and i couldn't sleep" I pout

"Okay now come here" He said putting his hoodie on me.

"Let's go to the store down our condo, it's the only one open I think" He said as we got out of the condo room heading to the elevator and pressing the ground floor..

We both entered the convenience store and the cashier smiled at us both. We both returned a smile and greet and went to find some ice cream. We took 3 boxes of strawberry ice cream and Preston took some late night snacks.

"Is this enough until we go for our groceries?" Preston asked.

"Yes, more than enough" I giggled.

Then after that we both made our to the cashier to pay.

"How far are you in?" An older woman asked a she - our items.

" 4 ½ month almost 5 months in" I replied.

"Ahh. Now it explains why you're buying ice cream and some snacks at 1:30 in the morning.. this is were the constant craving starts." She said as she Bags all of the items.

"You, must fulfill her craving or you are gonna have a upset mommy beside you. She teased.

I will, hence it explains why we're here at 1:30 in the morning, I'm sure you'll see me here oftentimes...

After a short chat we paid and said good bye to her

We then went back to our building and to our condo room and sitting down at the couch opening a film whilst eating the ice cream.

"Are my babies satisfied!" Preston asked.

"Very, satisfied" I replied

"I love you too so much" He said as he caressed my belly.

"We love you as much you love us" I smiled..

461 words

My new book is out now!