Paris Trip 1

Brianna Pov

"Babe you know what... let's go on an trip" He says as he caressed my hair.

We both were in bed, we just woke up. My head was on Preston's chest as I hugged him and his arms wrapped around my waist. Lazy mornings like this usually happens very often when we're both tired or one of us is tired but I was more than happy that he was spending his time with me.

"Where to?" I asked looking up at him.

"Um Paris? I heard there's a exhibition there" He said smiling.

"Okay" I smiled.

"I'm gonna get ready and shower" I said rolling of and heading to the bathroom.

Preston  just laid there and smiled at me as he watch me go in the bathroom he admired me so much. I shook my head knowing how simp he is.

After showering I got out he started to shower as I start to make breakfast. Once he's out he changed his clothes and went to the kitchen.

"Have some Preston" I said holding up a sandwich so he could take a bite.

"Yum, you make the best sandwiches" He compliments

After awhile we start to pack up our necessities we already packed our clothes before I started making breakfast.

We drove to the airport after awhile we finally reached the airport.  We got out and stretched it was a pretty long ride.

-

Few minutes later we boarded the plane and we have to wait for two hours Cause our plane was delayed by the weather. We mostly slept the whole ride.

We arrived in the city of love few hours later. We landed in the airport and went straight to a hotel that we booked beforehand.  We held hand as we get out of the plane. We waited for a cab and entered in. We arrived on the hotel and checked in and we slept as soon as we entered the room and we'll explore the city tomorrow as if it was already midnight.

Part two soon!

340 words