That Feeling When

Driving down to the seaside from the beach house at almost midnight with Preston had my stomach filled with butterflies. Our friendship had been strong than anything with a tension of rose between us.

The nights lights looks pretty and the cool breeze that flowed over the surface ocean and the stars above appeared more and more as we got closed by the seaside.

"We've arrived" Preston said as he parked the car.

My attention turned to him as he tapped with his phone looking through his Playlist and settled on a song and turns to me, he placed his hand on my thigh making my stomach filled with butterflies.  The song he chose was 'That Feeling When (TFW)

"We've had a pretty long friendship against all odds" I speak up catching his attention.

"We have.. you know what it's actually amazing that we have been friends ever since kindergarten." He smiles

"Are we even friends or more than friends?" I cautiously asked. I looked at him and saw him fidgeting his fingers.

"I am hopelessly inloved  with you" his eyes twinkled as he looked into mine. The wind blew again causing me to lean and connect our lips.

The sense of relief escaping both of our bodies deepened the kiss, pulling away was difficult for the both of us. The tension finally alleviated itself and melted us with the satisfaction.

"Preston" I whispered.

"Yeah?" He replied placing my hair in the back of my ear.

"I don't want to be anyone else's" I said as my cheeks blushed,

"You were never an option with anyone else.. you have been mine for years now" He said as he pulled my to a another kiss.

284 words