Wet the bed

Preston Pov

Brianna's currently out of town and I was left with Ariane here in the house and I've got boys to come over here as I thought I might need some help. The boys are experienced fathers and I was the last one to have a kid(Let's pretend that all of the pack members have a kid) they said that they were coming around 9 so we could all watch something.

At 9:30 they have all showed up, and we all began to watch but before all of that I've made sure to tuck Ariane to bed and slightly closing the door. It was when the movies in the middle part where I thought soft whimpers. I wasn't really sure for what it was, so I just shrugged it of and continued watching. It was 15 minutes later when I noticed a shadow by the stairs. And Rob was sitting next to me, so I asked him.
"Do you see that shadow by the stairs?" I pointed as he nods in response. "What is it?" He asked and I shrugged him off and stood up. I made my way to the stairs and saw that the shadow was gone. I wanted to make sure that Ariane was asleep so I walked up to her room  opened her door and she wasn't in there. I furrowed my eyebrows and turned the lights on to see her on the corner crying. "Baby what happened? Why aren't you in bed didn't daddy's you to bed an hour ago?" I said kneeling down in front of her. " I sowwy daddy" she cried. "Why are you sorry? Talk to me" she points to her bed. I then stood and noticed she had peed her bed. "Oh baby why didn't you just tell me. I'm not mad" I say smiling and went to her dresser and got some new pj's changing her wet ones then throwing them on the basket. "Here's your blanket, it's dry. We'll Go downstairs and you lay on the couch while I change your sheets okay?" She nodded and did the grabbie hands a sign she wanted to be picked up. I carried her downstairs an laid her down next to his uncles and going up stairs changing her sheets. Once I was finished I saw her cuddled up with rob asleep I gently took her in my arms and continued watching the rest of the movie...