●Mafia (Part 2)

Brianna Pov

"Wake up"

"Wake up"

I heard faint whisper on the right side of my ear. I can hardly open my oyes once I did. My weak gaze studied the area around it looks like a dangerous place. Having a little timid guy fighting inside of me,  my eyes started to get little heavy.

what the h3ll is going on? I blabber weakly

Oh my poor weak baby girl. A voice of a person ho seems like a man. You've always been a weakling, which of course how I prefer my women's.

The light headedness causes me to see blueish dots in my vision, I decided to close my eyes again.

Am I... dru- drvgged? I blurted out without having control of my words.

Oh! Those stupid people! The man yelled followed by a chuckle, they must've put more chloroform than was required. Thats why I have trust issues with my men.. they can't even do one thing properly.

I squinted my eyes together to faver a blurry vision
Gasping out loud at the sight of the person whom I call family standing in front of me. Preston's childhood friend his second cousin that is

Aaron? I asked still with a weak voice because of the nausea. My body was aching alot was an understatement. it was goingthrough a lot. I felt like I'll puke any minutes,my body was dehydrated, my stomach was aching it wasn't helping were I felt like I'm gonna pass out any second now.

I wasn't sure what am I sitting, were am I?, what had happen. Nothing made sense about how i got here in the first place and biggest question was why Aaron with me at the moment?

Ding Ding Ding! He exclaims clapping, you know I think you're the only intelligent person in our house today. The fact that I have respect for you thats the reason why your still alive and kept as my hostage.

Slowly trying to get back I tried pulling myself up but failing as my hands clutched together with a ties.

Why are doing this to me Aaron?
Well the day i had married Preston I never knew he has a problematic friend childhood friend.

He's always been that kind to be an attention seeker when they were still kids. He has been pampered thats why he's a brat till today.. always running after fame, money and never ending jealouness ever since he knew that he had engaged with me he tried to sabotage our wedding.

Aaron always want to steal our families company. I usually don't usually get to meet Aaron because i only meet with him on special occasions like there great granddads birthday  wherein the Arsements family keeps the tradition family get together.

what am I doing to you? He croaks as though astonished. Well the question must be rather. What is Preston doing to the company? That fvcking rat is going to take over and succeed on the company were that company was supposed to be ours. Did you know how much I anticipated take over that company But he ruined it.

He's your older cousin he takes you as a brother Aaron. He has done so much for you remember he sacrificed his life saving you, remember that  day when he saved as a kid from a almost terrible accident. Can't you just respect him.

Respect him? Ooooh I never heard of that word. He'll gain control over the company. Our Family's property there after hell demand his shares which supposed to be mine, And what will I get in the end NOTHING. He barks.

Smirking and lighting a cigar he continues, you see my clever brain did some working and thought why not make you as my special little hostage Brianna.. see that way we both will be benefitted because he'll end up in jail after I'll accuse him of foing violence on his wife who'd end up de@d when he gets here.

The pain triggered and the nausea was to much to bear. All this practically almost forgetting there's a growing life inside of me.

Preston.. I kept murmuring as though he'll just magically appear.

Flickering my eyes hearing the sound of something shatter, I saw two males fighting whilst some were just standing and enjoying the show.

I could see how a person were brutally beaten down.

Bri? Bri? Are you okay. I heard almost falling unconscious

I heard a familiar voice to which made me sigh in relief, not even caring who it was person is here to help me from those cuffs.

Aww what has this sh!t done to you? Hang on there

The voice call me again and it doesn't took me long to realize it was Preston .

I heard some painful grunts only after I was picked up.

I'll be taking her to the van. Should I be waiting?

No. Take her to the hospital immediately.. I'll see you there.

~~~~~~~~~~

Bri..

It was his voice again this time it kept ringing like music. Am I dreaming?

I could feel a hand squeezing. It couldn't be a dream..

Bri.. open your eyes please.

I again heard the same voice this time I was sure that it was indeed real. I slowly flicker my eyes as I try to open it.

A sight of a unfamiliar room lying myself on a comfy mattress beeping sound confirming I was in a hospital.

Turning my head to my right, I found Preston sitting with a happy expression on his face without asking he immediately picks the walky talky kinda thing.

Yeah she has woken up.

Upon hanging up to the Operator he diverts back to me not leaving my sight even for a second.

Oh my, Bri I'm so happy that you're awake now, I was so scared he huffs a large breath before kissing me down.

Preston... I slowly sit up and see iv's slip down my arm but that doesn't stops me to scan my belly and check everything was like how it's supposed to be.

The baby's fine.. You're fine... now shut up and rest back.

Before I could speak anything to satisfy my curiosity about what just actually happened,  the doctor barges in.

Are you feeling good now, bri. She asked putting a stethoscope on my chest.

I nodded, having a little headache though.

That's nothing to worry about.. I'll just give some mild vitals. If must be the dizziness you got earlier. Your body was a mess and I was afraid that the baby couldn't make it. Your lucky your husband brought you here in time. The doctor explained

My  heart beat is back to normal again, hearing that our baby was alive and healthy.

I think we can discharge her tomorrow. The doctor announced

Okay, thank you he says.

Thank you. I murmur

What? Why should you thank me when it's my responsibility to take care of you your the only thing thats important to me I don't know what I'll do without you.

I hope Aaron is fine

Preston clenches his neck as the name pricks his ears. That a- hole can take all the money he want. I swear if he touch you both again I'll k!ll him myself.

He placed his palms on my stomach as he caressed it.

1223 words