extra1 part3

I must be trying to make things right.
"No! I don’t want to! I’m sleepy!"
Our bed remains the same, the room remains the same, the lamp is also the same. Only a few minutes have passed since then. I was fighting with Third until he lay in bed. However, the person under me not only gave up, but his tears also began to fall. If I don’t let go of his hands, I’m sure he’ll get everything wet.
I’m talking about his tears, don’t think about anything else.
"I won’t hurt you, I’ll be very kind to you." I swear on my life I’ve never been kind to anyone in bed my whole life, you’ll be the only one.
I am a very experienced person, I know how to make Third feel good, although I have never done this with men, I have a lot of knowledge about this subject.
"I’m not ready yet, Kai, how can it not hurt? No condoms, you need to use one. And where’s the lube? Bastard! This is not something you just need to shower and then do." The person in front of me said a long list of things, with a very shaky voice.
"It won’t hurt, because I’m ready."
I didn’t allow Third to keep talking. I opened the bedside table drawer. Below are four or five boxes of condoms, several different brands of lubricants and I have a box of painkillers prepared for Third. What  you do you think ? I have everything.
"If there is..."
"Kai, you’re a fucking pervert."
Ha ha ha ha" I’m sorry, but I already prepared everything in advance, I wanted to eat you since your birthday two months ago.
"I’m afraid these things expire, we have to use them now."
"Exhale your ass!"
"Don’t curse, you’ll feel it soon." Without giving Third another chance, I begin to bite and suck my wife’s lips, which makes him moan and fight immediately.
This room is soundproofed. No need to worry about waking up the neighbors, then groan, he can groan until his throat hurts.
"Shit! Ah, ah! Ah..." We’re film students, so we’re good at Thai and foreign languages, but I don’t know when Third learned such an extraordinary language, oh yeah, hearing his moaning makes me hard.
I really want to give the person underneath me a warm kiss right now.
I’m still playing with his tongue. Although this kiss is not as sweet as I imagined, our love is so hot, our lips and faces are so glued, my heart is racing to the point of wanting to explode. The scent of the shower gel, the touch of his skin and his moans make it difficult for me to control.
"I’ll ask a lot of questions. Please don’t bother." After releasing hiz lips, I said softly. When I did this with other people, I didn’t like to talk. Only today’s situation is different. I have to pay attention to his feelings and need to discover each of his sensitive points.
"Everything will be fine, do you trust me?" I was not only soft in action, but still have to comfort him in words. If they were someone else, I would have agreed, but Third.
"I don’t trust you."
Okay, I want to make the first time of Third a beautiful memory, so I have to keep saying 'sweet words' to him.
"If you don’t trust me, I have to work hard to make you moan until your throat hurts."
"Oh, then I’ll be mad at you."
"You’re really not going to be mad at me because we love each other so much." Now he’s speechless.
I bent my head and kissed his soft lips again. My body was pressed against his. My two hands held his tightly. I was trying to open his mouth with my tongue.
Then I leaned down and pressed my lips on the soft lips of the groaning person once again. At the same time, I tried to press his body down, which is still wearing clothes, my hands hold his wrist firmly on the bed and tried to lick his whole body.
The person below began to tremble, his trembling almost made my heart fall to the ground, I fear that my behavior frightens him, but my brain forces me to continue acting,it’s a contradiction. Although he was trying to reject me with all his might, his body began to relax more and more. After releasing his wrist, I took his face with one of my hands and continued kissing him.
Never mind
Ah I... I really want to eat him slowly...
I used the tip of my tongue to gently lick his lips. As he had no experience, I just guided him slowly, but he was still in doubt.
"No problem, I’ll guide you. You remember what I taught you?" I didn’t forget to comfort him while I let him breathe.
"No, I don’t remember."
"Kissing is very simple, we’ve done it many times."
"I don’t know, my mind is blank." he replied in a trembling voice. In the dim light, I see tears on his cheeks and it made my heart skip a beat.
"Just open your mouth and stretch your tongue."
"This is very unpleasant, why do you want me to do this?"
"It’s not unpleasant, I’m waiting for you." Third, still continued to doubt, his face became redder. Full of shame.
"It’s just the two of us, you don’t need to be shy." After a while, he finally did what I said. His shy appearance is very cute. I quickly stuck my tongue in his mouth. We hugged and chased, as if there was a current flowing in our bodies.
Lust made my hand wander around his body. I wanted to feel every inch of his skin. One of my hands touched and rubbed his groin that was still covered by his pants, while my other hand slid over his back and pressed his body against mine gently, to hold him tighter.
Saliva flowed from our lips. My ears were filled with his groans. However, the voice of satisfaction was abandoned for a long time and I realized that Third was breathless.
I have to let him breathe, though I don’t want to, but that’s not so bad. It’s just a change from those soft lips to the neck and the cleft of his clavicle. Everywhere my lips touched, I left a mark. I think Third will feel some pain. But it’s not just the pain he’ll feel, believe me. Because I’m very good.
"Kai ..." When my hand started to move, he screamed my name in panic, slowly got rid of his pants, while my mouth kept doing his job kissing his neck, my other hand was solving the problem of his pants button.
I told you I’m good at this kind of thing, when my hand started to move in his groin, I dragged his pants down and pulled out his legs, without forgetting, I leant and  kissed his chest, my mouth continues to work at full capacity, my actions are very organized.
I’m really amazing, fucking amazing!
After opening the two buttons of his shirt, almost his entire chest was exposed in front of my eyes. I kissed him slowly and continued to leave marks until he began to tremble.
Third, he’s run out of strength and hasn’t moaned so far. It’s a little pitiful, so I have to move, but he resisted ...
"Ahhh, that’s enough already."
Is that enough? That’s just foreplay.
It will take a long time to advance to the next step. Now I took his pants and I don’t think Third is aware of that, because he only cares that I’m kissing his chest.
His thin hands are attached to the sheets, causing them to begin to wrinkle. His lips are tight so as not to drop a groan, but there was nothing hiding his pleasure. Even though he didn’t moan, he expressed it through his body. The more obvious his body is, the crazier I become.
"Ah..." When my tongue moved to his stomach, he finally groaned. After unbuttoning the buttons and following, I saw his whole body red due to the constant marks I left on him.
"Turn off the lights, damn it! Turn off the lights!"
"Why? I want to admire your face." You’re lucky I don’t get up to turn on the main lights.
"You look at my face every day, don’t you get bored?"
"How can it be the same?"
"It’s different... ah... shit!" When I took off his underwear, he couldn’t fight himself anymore. Is it different, how can this face full of lust compare to a serene face? When the little man realized that I did not turn off the lights, he turned around quickly, took the pillow and covered his face with it.
I’m not so stubborn to force him to look at me, so I focused on his white legs. I did my best to lift his legs, but his little resistance prevented me from doing so.
"Third, lift your legs a little.
"No" He not only did not cooperate, but also tightly closed his legs
Okay, if you don’t trust me, that’s fine. I’ll stop asking your permission and take the next step. I’ll start taking off my clothes. I did this slowly, without haste, as I watched the person lying down pressing their nails against the sheet. At first, those round eyes were closed so tightly and refused to look at me, but then he began to open his eyes a little, and looked at me as if asking 'Why haven’t you done anything yet!
It is very cute!
This beauty has been around for a long time, it’s always been so cute,
or was I so blind? I just realized how special it was when I was about to lose it.
"Did you miss me?" I asked playing with a smile when our eyes met.
"You’re so boring! Can we do this another night?"
"Uiiii. Let’s take the next step. Please take a look at my little brother." Third’s eyes closed quickly and then he kicked me in a hurry. Fortunately, I managed to dodge and grab one of his ankles.
"Let me go! Let me go!" I’m stupid if I hear you, ah.
To go further, some confrontation is indispensable. I bowed my head and began to lick his foot. Third’s gaze was full of panic.
"Kai, don’t do this."
"Okay, you have to cooperate with me."
"Damn it! It’s dirty." I started licking from his toes to his thighs and then bit it slowly until I got to the top of his thigh. Third, close his legs tight. I have to play with him. I press my lips to kiss the inside of his coха, leaving a red mark as a reminder, I want him to take pleasure and forget shyness, because this shyness is the last wall thatseparates us.
"I’m here to help you, do you want me to use my mouth or my hands?"
Is that good enough because I had to ask him?
"I don’t want anything"
"If you don’t choose, I’ll help you choose, ... 1, 2..."
"My mouth or my hand?"
"Ah ... Kai, you’re a son of a bitch!" I was laughing inside, but pretended to be waiting for his answer. The night is still very long, so I’m in no hurry, even if my little brother has already woken up.
"Hurry up, or I’ll help you choose, then ..."
"You... your hand."
"What? I didn’t hear you."
"Why do you have to keep bothering me? I said, use your hand." When he said that, his face was already red up to his neck, poor Third, I won’t keep bothering him. How my dear said, I’m certainly willing to serve, so I reached out and held his little brother.
He pressed his lips and his feet trembled, but he did not resist as at first. I reached out my other hand and curled my fingers in Third’s to reassure him.
Now, let me deal with all your problems, you don’t have to worry about anything.
I gently held his little brother and started sliding him up and down slowly.
"Take a deep breath, you’ll feel it very soon."
"Feel my ass!"
He’s starting to get angry again. My hand begins to accelerate up and down and Third begins to fight, twisting his body back as if suffering.
His face is even redder, his moans have begun to get out of control, the movement of my hand has continued to accelerate, his moans have become a sigh, and soon his little brother became firm and the clear liquid began to flow.
"Ah...!" I rubbed his little brother’s head with my thumb. Third looked at me with tears in his face. Before long, he began to show signs of climax.
"Kai, I can’t take it anymore, uh!" His voice disappeared in the throat, he covered his red face with the pillow and my hand continued to slide, his body trembled two or three more times. Then he expelled more liquid.
I heard all his groans, and even his faint breath came through my ears. He didn’t even have the strength to lift his legs. I bent down and kissed his forehead gently, then released him. I cleaned the liquid from his stomach and thighs with my hand.
Only with my fingers I could make him feel that way, it’s a good start.
"Kai, what are you doing?"
"Shhhh... nothing bad, only now we have to really start."
One of my fingers was going towards his back until I finally decided to put it in, but only a little was enough for Third to start fighting again in bed.
"I’m afraid, I’m very afraid."
"We’ll get through this together, trust me." I’ve already decided that tonight there will be no hurry, we will enjoy it slowly.
"Take my hand, you’ll feel better." Third, heheld out his left hand obediently and intertwined his fingers as he usually does, so I started  my movements.
I put my legs around his waist so that his are firm, so that our bodies are not well united, so that there is plenty of space for me to prepare.
"Take a deep breath, I’ll always ask."
"I."
"Huh?" I looked at the little man who was red and swallowing.
"I cleaned myself up."
"Yes, you took a bath."
"No ... no, I ... I mean, why do I have to say this?" My wife seems to be crying. I just understood what he meant in terms of 'cleaning'. How many times have you been ready? If I knew he was ready, we would have done it long ago, why worry about trusting my five-finger brother every day?
"Who taught you that?"
"Too ... helped me find information..."
"You and Too are too cute, are you ready now?"
"No ... I’m not ready yet."
"You’re ready, let’s continue."
After saying that, I continued to insert my finger into his canal. His fragile body shrank and hardened, it takes a little effort to get in. Third twitched and his body trembles after my movement.
His ass squeezed my finger to such an extent that I couldn’t move it. I didn’t dare think about how much force I had to use later. In the current situation it is impossible to put it or remove it. The dilemma is that I need to rely on the cooperation of the other person.
No matter how good you are, you may end up giving up at a time like this.
"Third, relax a bit. You are too rigid."
"Um.... I’m relaxing."
"More than that. Take a deep breath. You’re too stiff, I can’t move."
"It’s not right, it seems strange."
"Does it hurt?" the little man shook his head in denial instead of answering.
Okay, I feel a little relieved, but that doesn’t mean I can take the next step.
"Then I’ll take my finger off first. You need to be more lubricated." Third closes his eyes a little. I let go of our interlaced hand, then I bent down and took out the bottle of lube gel, put it in my hand and then applied it to his ass.
The cold lubricant gel caused the person to move in bed, but he was silent. Soon after, I started again from the beginning, remembering not to be too aggressive at every step with this white body. Third shouldn’t be hurt by this. I have to be as careful as possible.
My fingers were wet, so I put my finger back in his channel. The stiffness of the person below remained the same. My finger can only go halfway and then stop
"Does it hurt?" I ask.
"A little bit."
"So relax a little more. I’m going slow... Relax." I speak as one hand moves in his channel, and the other rubs his hip to get it used to. And it seems to work. My finger
slowly penetrated as deep as possible. It’s so tight. It’s so tight that my finger seemed to break.
I dared not think that if I put 'that' it will be broken into two pieces? But you know that this also includes joy.
"Okay?" I’ve already told you that I will constantly ask many questions about your feelings.
"All right, all right."
"I’m going to start moving. So please keep your cool." Third, nodded his head, his face was red as blood. A torrent of tears runs down his cheeks, he looks at me with such compassion, but he quickly decides and remains calm.
I started to move my finger
deeper. Deeper, more intense. Then I turned my fingers repeatedly to make her weak body tremble. Third can only grit his teeth and shake his head repeatedly.
"Third, look at me. Look at me, don’t look down." I have to distract him first so he doesn’t focus too much on physical pain.
"Are you okay? How are you now? Still hurts?"
"It’s just throbbing a little."
"Good boy. That’s good." I’ve said I’ve never sat down to talk during sex with anyone in my life. I never explained or asked anyone about their feelings. I never paid attention to these and other emotions. We only take care of our own satisfaction. After we done, we went our separate ways. However, with Third, I’m very calm and decide to take it easy. Even I find it hard to understand myself.
The work of clearing the road continues slowly advancing. I lost count of how many times my finger came in and out until I felt it was slippery enough. Third is also less rigid than before, so I take the opportunity to insert another finger.
The insertion process is a problem. Since this place needs to be expanded, the owner of this body will immediately feel that the second finger is in contact with the inner part.
"Kai. Ohoooooooo." The Third groaned.
The little man tried to resist, but I held his body and continued to insert my finger completely into it.
"I have already entered them completely. Is everything okay now?"
"No"
"Is it really hurting?"
"Yes, it’s a throbbing pain." It sounds like a child saying something to parents, it’s so cute.
"Can you handle it?"
Third remained silent as if thinking. Soon he gives the answer, which is the same as before. Do what you can to endure, dear. I’ll do my best. At the same time, I’m also trying to stick my finger in to find his touchpoint. Believe it or not, Third let out a groan after a few seconds.
Not bad. I mean, my skill isn’t so bad. I’m very good.
I took the opportunity to insert and remove my fingers with difficulty, despite the help of lubricating gel. And now my heart gets tense again when I add the third finger.
"Kai, it hurts. This time it really hurts."
"Spread your legs a little more. Please help me." The person below follows my request as he cries. His thin legs move slowly. His abdominal muscles are tense. He stopped holding my hand. I clench my teeth trying to add another finger inside, but it can only reach halfway. I have to stop because the other person can no longer cooperate.
Not that it’s impossible to put them
all at once, but he would get hurt. I would never do that in my whole life. I’m so sorry for my wife that I almost cried with him. Fortunately, there is no bleeding in this part, so I decide to take off my fingers and spread more lubricant. Third also begins to cooperate a little.
"Give me your hand. I’ll hold you by the hand. What a good boy, you’re good. Just a little longer, please." I don’t know if it’s because of these comforting words or because I hold his hands so tenderly, that the process this time was smoother. I move my three fingers in and out until the muscle in that part relaxes and it's ready to welcome my little brother.
Now.... Please give me some time to put the condom on.