ch75

When classes at the university resumed, the most important task for art students remains the play. Many people were too eager to eat or sleep. The people in the sound department were so busy that they even slept in the auditorium. And I, who for a long time had nothing to do, was in charge of some auxiliary work and selling tickets for the Public Relations department. 

My life is very quiet, only some new jobs can make me feel nervous and excited, so my mood in general still has ups and downs, but it won’t have much impact on me. Kai still haunts me and I can feel his efforts. I’ve thought of many ways to give him up. One of them is writing some flaws that I can’t accept, because I think they can help me forget it.

I can still clearly remember those shortcomings, but now, if I look at them again, it has been completely inapplicable. Can love really change a person?

First, drive too fast.

"Kai, how long will it take to get there? If we’re late for class, I’ll rip your head off".

"I’m in a hurry too, but if I drive fast, I’m afraid you’ll die in the back seat."

"It doesn’t have to be that slow, does it?"

"That’s the right speed for you."

"How fast are you driving?"

"20."

"20?! Do you drive 20 km/h such a big bike? Could you please sell Charlie. I’m sick of this."

"Why are you so cranky now? Are you on your period?"

"Ohhooooooooooooo! Die Kai! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Second, he doesn’t know how to work hard.

"Go home and send it to the store tomorrow for repairs."

"I’m afraid you want to use it tonight, or you can use mine first, I’ll take a look at your computer".

"I’m in no hurry."

"But the task is for the day after tomorrow."

"But you can’t fix it."

"I will. I have also encountered this problem. Let’s try".