ch70

As soon as I opened the door, my other two friends jumped on Kai like crazy and put their arms around his neck.

"Silly Kai, I’m sorry ahhhhhhhhh!"

"Fuck you! Let me go! Let me go!"

The tall man shook them for a long time before he finally got rid of them, but was soon forced to sit on the couch and make a scene. The three of them were having so much fun and kept screaming.

The three of them always play crazy when they’re together. But I couldn’t help but think that Kai has been abandoned at the train station. How can he come back only to suffer the physical torture of these two people? When the three of them got tired of playing, it had been half an hour. For the first 15 minutes of the half hour they kicked. For the next fifteen minutes they stood up and cursed each other. Now they can sit down and have a good talk.

First of all, I would like to thank my fellow
classmate that called Bone and made him realize that we had left Kai alone at the train station.

"So you forgive us, right? Friend." Bone asked, smiling.

"What answer do you want me to give you? Idiot. Next time, if you want to stand me up, call me. It’s torture to wait for someone".

"Didn’t Third rescue you? I was very worried about you".

"When?" I quickly replied, clearly it was you three talking, but how did I end up in this conversation?

"Oh, you couldn’t wait to run away when you found out I didn’t go to the train station. Oh, you don’t care about him at all." Bone is still good at sarcasm, as usual. I get itchy feet. I want to kick him now.

"So, are you ready to go home now? It’s past four in the morning! "

"Oh Third, are you going to kick me out and have a good time alone with Khunpol?"

"Don’t be silly. I’m sleepy. I can talk to you tomorrow if I have something to say".

"All right, then I’ll go back to bed first, and the two of you... don’t get together too soon. You should have some expectations for later.". Okay Dirty! I followed them as I complained and sent them to the door. Soon the room calmed down again, leaving Kai and I watching silently.

"I’m going to change."

"You’ll change your pants too".

"What do you have in mind?"

"What are you thinking? I’m afraid your pants smell like noodles". He has an evil look on his face again. I don’t believe in you, you bastard!

"I’ll take care of it myself"

"Change here so you don’t waste time".

"What a beautiful thought."

"Find a pair of shorts to wear. I like sexy ones". 

"No."

"Long pants will do".

"I want to sleep, not play football. You should also take a bath. The bath towel is still in the closet." After that, I gave him a blank stare to shut him up quickly and nothing more. But, wait a minute, when I found him at the train station, he was obviously miserable and looked like a lost dog. Why does it look like you need another beating soon?

"Get out of my face, you’re a pain."

"All right, all right".

"Don’t wash it for long, it will soften." I just want to make a joke.

"Just say you’re afraid my little brother won’t get hard." Then Kai’s response made me not want to laugh at all. If you want to talk about something else, please click on the upper right corner, but if you want to talk about something over 18 years, please stay tuned to Kai.

Ten minutes later, Kai put on my clothes and came out of the bathroom. He turned off the light and jumped into bed without asking the owner. Not to mention that, he held me tight in his arms.

"It’s uncomfortable. Can’t you sleep well?"
"I’m so happy. I thought I was going to sleep at the train station today".

"If I knew you were going to be like this, I would have let you sleep there."

"Then someone might be crying wetting his pillow..."

"I wouldn’t go that far." However, he may be right. It took me a long time to get back to being cool and back to my original form.

"You are the cruelest and coldest person in the world, can you be my big pillow tonight? It happens to like to sleep on a pillow. "

"Go fuck yourself".

"There’s still a lot of things I like, but you don’t know yet. For example, I like to rub pillows, I like to explore the new world of sexual happiness created by my hands, and I also like to look at girls' breasts through school uniforms". What the hell is this? Can I only be persecuted by these people? And most importantly, I liked him first.
"Kai, will you stop talking about this? I’m going to puke."

"Do you want to hear my ambivalence before I decided to love you?"
"Boring".

"Being in love with you is not boring."

"Say what you want."

"The moment I heard you loved me, I suddenly went deaf, I couldn’t believe I’d heard it. I couldn’t accept it, I was confused, I was angry and I had mixed feelings. Sometimes I just wanted to get close to you and tell you not to love me because I don’t know how to protect what’s important". Kai started talking slowly about his feelings, and I had
guessed most of them, but I didn’t argue with him or ask him anything, I just listened quietly

"I often lose my wallet. I don’t know how many cars I’ve wrecked before Charlie. How could I protect your heart? Someday your heart will break in my hands."

"The past is the past!"

"But I was a complete idiot back then. Are you really willing to break your heart for me?"
"I have prepared, although one day you cannot protect my heart well, I must take care of it myself. If I want to love you, I must have the ability to heal myself. That was a decision I made a long time ago, but now it’s different.... "

Not that I don’t have the ability to heal now, but I want to finish it before it hurts more, but what is the truth?
I still can’t do it.

"The difference is that I’ve completely fallen in love with you, but you hesitated, right?" Kai is guessing what I think.

"I didn’t hesitate. I just didn’t trust you."

"Am I not testing you?"

"Yet you kissed another woman, if I wasn’t sure you didn’t take the initiative and didn’t answer her, she wouldn’t forgive you and wouldn’t give you a chance. Even my friends don’t know if I should still be your friend or not".

"Fortunately, I still have a chance. Thank you, Third".

"It’s not something to be grateful for."

"Of course, thank you. At least you gave me the opportunity to love".

After that, Kai spent an hour telling me about his love story as if he was reciting a text. I thought it was amazing that I could bear to hear it.

"Sleep? If you’re sleepy, go to sleep. You don’t have to listen". Kai seemed to know, but his hand was still clinging to me and he showed no signs of wanting to let go.

"Not yet". Although I was so sleepy I could hardly

keep my eyes open, I replied stunned. Why? Why do I have to listen to all this mess?

"Go to sleep now, don’t lie."

"I’m not sleepy yet."

"I mean it to you."

"Uh."

"In conclusion. Do you want to hear about my love story or me?"

Why do you ask that? But the answer is probably the last....

Ambivalence¹: It is a state of having simultaneously, conflicting feelings towards a person or object. Written differently, ambivalence is the experience of having thoughts and/or emotions of both positive and negative valences towards someone or something.