ch56

Pov third

"I love you...**"

** this sentence was said by kai in the previous chapter... # 1

How many times can a person wake up in a dream? That's how I feel now. I'm already in my room, but I still have kai's aura.
I can't remember how many times I touched my lips. I still remember everything, and I was really happy for what kai did a moment ago. Oh, my god!

I tried my best to get all this out of my head.
Though I tried hard to remember his faults, though I told myself that I had renounced him, I had to admit that he had always been in my heart. I hate myself, I hate this soft heart, no matter how far I escape.
Finally I will return to him.

I seem to have forgotten how painful it was and how many gallons of tears I shed before I finally learned to be strong.
I decided to stay with the superiors. I've been looking for your opinions and Suggestions, but once kai came for me, everything broke down, I got nervous immediately. even I clearly remember the way he walked towards me with blood all over his body. I really wanted to cry

Kai was really making a mess at the time. His face was covered with blood, his elbows and knees were bruised, and his hands that formerly held other women were covered with blood. I saw him coming towards me step by step. I heard him say again and again that he would take me home. My heart was breaking.

... It really hurts.

It hurts so much that I have no chance to continue being cruel.
Since then, he has tried by all means to attract my attention by saying that he likes me. But I can't see his sincerity in his actions, so I doubt and don't want him to hurt me again.

Ring!!

My mind was attracted by the hold of the phone. Kai was on the other side of the line, so I started to sit down and think about whether to answer the phone quickly or wait a while.

Oh, you just kissed me, and this time you want to make a call to harass me? I was distracted for a while, but I still decided to answer the call before it hung up.

"Yes... What can I do for you?" Shit, my voice trembles like an electric shock.

[have you arrived yet? Have you taken a bath? ]

"Yes, but I haven't bathed yet. What did you call me for?"
Although I am raising my voice, my heart is still beating wildly. I'm gonna die. Is this the feeling of love?

[so you'll never call me, will you? I'm worried]

"Well, I've arrived, hang up."

[wait, have you finished the task assigned by the teacher? ]

"I've finished it."

[I haven't finished it yet. Let me copy it.]
"I will give it to you when we meet tomorrow. Is that all?" There was no answer on the other side of the line, so I thought maybe there was nothing to say. I decided to end the call, but suddenly his voice came back from the phone.
[are you hungry? ]
"Haven't I just had dinner with you? How much more do I need to eat...?"
[are you sleepy? ]
"How am I going to sleep before deducting?" Now it's not me who's nervous. It's this guy, kai.

[then you should shower first.]
"Yes, it hangs."
[don't hang up, can you talk to me while taking a bath? ]
"Are you crazy? Why do you want to do such childish things?"
Although I said so, I was so happy that I was about to explode.
I couldn't even dream of the day when someone with whom I've been secretly in love for several years gives me the
Same answer, because I think it is impossible that a fantasy is ever real, but it is strange since despite knowing that it is only a dream, we still hope that one day it will Become reality.