ch39

Third stood still , I stared at him as I waited for his answer, and tried to get a little closer to him, but he no longer had the strength.
"Can you wait? I... I'll bring the bike". Charlie fell somewhere not far away, he's in the medical school building.
On the other side of the school...
"Kai, that's enough." I couldn't see his face with his confused eyes, I could only feel his warm hands holding my arms.
"Don't go with him."
"You must go to the hospital now, immediately, P'An help me."
"No, I'm fine, Third, please." I tried to rub my shaky hands into my pants. If I wiped the blood off my hands, I probably wouldn't think I was hurt badly.
I've been thinking, maybe it was the way of my (womanizing) behavior that faded all my feelings. I never cried for love, never felt sad for love, and never thought about giving love. He seemed immune to these feelings, but in the end Third broke all my strengths.
My left leg seemed to be cut from side to side with a knife, as if it were about to break into 100,000 pieces. I was secretly scared in my heart that I might not be able to keep my promise to take him home today, but the idea of him leaving with someone else made me ...
"Kai, can you hear me? Wait a minute .. Wait a minute... P'An!!." His voice sounded worried, and I was trying to take a few steps to get Charlie back, so he wouldn't have to wait too long.
"I.... I'll go get the bike."
"But you can't leave now. Damn. Do you hear me? You can't leave! "
"Yes, I understand." After a long time, I finally had the strength to respond.
Maybe it's because I tried so hard to get this far, my resistance has reached its limit, and slowly my eyelids closed...
I'm really glad that the last sentence I heard was from Third. I am very happy that he has at least tried, although the final answer was not what I expected.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
"P'An, can you turn the air conditioner down a bit? Kai's shaking." The sound in my ears made me try to open my eyes, but the blood on my eyelids was a damn impediment and I couldn't keep my eyes open at all.
I don't know where I am, I don't know how long I've slept, but the warmth of the people around me makes me know that I can feel comfortable.
My head is resting on his leg, and his palm is gently stroking my face.
You don't hate me, do you?
"Kai, are you awake?" His voice was full of worry, a soft voice I hadn't heard since the day of the fight.
"..." I tried to answer him. I was awake, but I didn't have the strength to open my mouth.
"Wait, we'll be at the hospital soon."
Well, I'll wait, just stay by my side.
Thank you, thank you for not hating me, today ....
we can go back together...
[Flashback]
[ +Some doubt whether Shakespeare's supposed plays are true.
-So?
+No matter what kind of Shakespeare's play, he always likes to use the same words and phrases, and the number of his lexicon is limited and constant, but there is a word that he has never used in his works.
-What is it?
+Love
-But it's a word I have to use every day.
+Yes, a person's language can show their nature, some people often say bad words. Some people always talk about love, so the words used in a sentence can be used to analyze the author or the speaker.
-What about you Third, what word do you say most often?
+I don't know. What about you? ... Love?
-I suppose so. ]

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I heard a lot of people talking. Although the voice was very low, it still made me unable to sleep. I had to slowly open my eyes. The strong light made me unable to see things for a long time. It took me a long time to adjust the focus of my eyes.
The first thing I saw were the heads of the three Thugs. They were smiling at me with their heads bowed. The intense pain made me smile several times. At that moment, one of them began to greet me with a sarcastic tone:
"Mr. Khunpol, how do you feel? You've made history this time. You've been sleeping all day, you know?"
As soon as Bone had finished speaking, Too immediately began to say:
"And you have added a new outfit to your body, so handsome! wow!" New outfit?
I began to look at my body doubtfully, because I was lying down, I could only clearly see my left leg. Shit! Who the fuck put a cast on my leg? And it was hanging in the air with a rope.
"Don’t be surprised, buddy, you just broke your leg."
My leg is broken!
"You’ll be in that cast for three months and you won’t be able to run for six months. I’m so happy for you!"
"You have six stitches in your head."
"You have scraped your elbows and knees, and you have wounds all over your body. You are very handsome".
"And now your face is white as a chicken leg.
Why do I feel like I want to faint again? Fortunately Third interrupted the conversation, otherwise I will faint in bed.
"That's enough, Kai. Can you hear me?" The little man is asking me. From this angle, his eyelashes seem so long.
"..."
"Kai, make some noise if you can hear me or you can blink."
His words finally made me stop looking him in the face. I began to do my best to open my mouth, though my throat was as dry as a handful of sand.
"Thi.. Third."
"Well, I'm finally relieved. You want something?"
"Water".
"Okay, I'll get it right away".
"...." It wasn't just the rest of my body that hurt, even my throat was killing me now.
"Here it is." Soon Third took a cup of water with a white straw and put it in my mouth. I drank half the cup, and I finally felt better.
"It is enough."
"OK?"
"Mmm."
"The nurse will be here soon". Third, Bone and Too left the bed, but the person who came to my sight was not a nurse,
but my mother and sister. No! My father was also by the bed.
It's a family reunion.
"Shouldn't Mom be proud that my precious son has become Iron Man?" My mother is smiling at me. My father and sister are also smiling at me, as if I deserve what is happening.
"I'm.... suffering, don't you want to comfort me?"
"Mom doesn't know if you deserve it or not. How many times have I told you? Don't drive your bike too fast. Are you happy now?"
"Charlie, how's my Charlie?" Speaking of my own son, my heart is starting to hurt. I remember leaving it near the medical department building. I don't know where it is now.
"Kai, don't worry." My mom used to comfort me, and then Dad would talk too.
"It will be directly discarded."
"It's already been sent to the 4S store."
"No!!!!!!!!!!!"
"From now on, Dad won't let you ride a motorcycle for at least a year, so you can reflect on what you've done wrong." The man by the bed turned up the volume.
Truth be told, every child in our family has its own flaws. Our family has its own business. My sister and I adored each other from childhood. Until high school, and my family always obeys me. Therefore, I have developed a temperament of impatience and of getting what I want. Which cannot be changed now.
But my sister Klear is different from me, she doesn't have a temper, she's just obsessed with buying famous brands, but what she did in the family business was worth it. Come to think of it, I want to cry, not because of my sister's temper, but if I'm sad for my own son Charlie.
Charlie was bought for $1.3 million and I spent a long time begging my parents. And I forgot to eat and sleep so I could raise my grades on exams. I raised my GPA by 0.2 points. That's the only way they bought it.
Well, the 0.2% improvement in my grades is due to Third's personalized teaching. There are still miracles in this world.
"Dad, I didn't drive very fast. It was too dark."
"I saw the security camera, and you were driving like a rocket. Was it slow for you?"
I have nothing to say before the tests. ...
"If you don't want me to drive Charlie, you can buy me a Ducati." As soon as it's over, my family showed me a friendly smile, and I told you, my family still cares about me, especially P'Klear. You probably remember I gave you the Hermès bracelet you were wearing, so...
"Kai".
"Mom".
"You should become a useful person. You're already an adult. Don't get carried away".
"Well, Mom, how do you want me to live?"
"Anyway, your leg is broken, and you'll have to bother your friends anyway. They will have to take care of you like a child who cannot take care of himself". My father turned his head and looked at the three thugs. Everyone nodded. Before she could speak, the nurse came in.
The nurse gave me another checkup and prescribed another medicine. My family has been taking care of me, and my dear friends are everywhere. They took turns looking after me.
"Mom needs to come back now and come back tomorrow". My mom came over and touched my head to say goodbye.
"Don't bother. Third will take care of me". At this point I have to use my mother to get as close as possible to Third.
"Third, then the aunt will leave you to Kai. He's a spoiled child and nobody can control him".
"It's all right."
After all my family members left, there were only my three friends left to tell me the story of yesterday, winking and dancing like monkeys. Third and P'An took me to the hospital in the middle of the night. Bone and Too also went to the hospital after hearing about it. They said I was a mess, that I was covered in blood, that my body was convulsing. Everyone was afraid that I would die along the way.
My mother stayed with me all night and Third never moved. Everyone took turns watching me and bought me lots of fruit and food, even though the doctor told me I had a lot of things I couldn't eat
"If you're bored, why don't you go home first? Don't you have classes?" I told my friends, because I knew they must be tired, too.
"Classes are over for today. That's why we came here. Third is the only one who stayed with you all night. You should worship him and bow him three times." Too points to the little man sitting on the couch with Bone.
"Thank you."
"Okay. Just don't drive too fast next time. "
"I won't." I answered in a weak voice. I didn't tell him who made me lose my concentration on the road, because it was useless to say.
Hr may be in a relationship with P'An, and he hates me, but I keep lying to myself, and I want him to come back to me, I don't want to let him go, even though I have no strength now.
"How much longer do I have to be in the hospital?"
"The doctor said four or five days, depending on your condition."
"Don't blame me? I'm not rehearsing for the play."
"Kai, we changed the lead actor. How can you rehearse with your broken leg?" Bone answered my question.
From last night until now, everything has happened so fast. I don't want to be the lead actor. I don't want to play any roles. I just wanted to be with Third, because I think there must be a lot of work to be done between the writer and the actor. But now it's good to control the sound effects again, so I'll have time to keep an eye on someone who's been stalking Third.