last chapter

Three months later, I...                    
"The video has been uploaded to YouTube. Come watch."                    
"Er er er er."                    
I am now in Kai’s room, where we have arranged an appointment to see the short film of our final project. Kai uploaded the short film edited by Bone and Too to my YouTube channel.                   
The four of us, face to face, hope to see our own play. The sound of the train, the rain and the conversation began, and three big words appeared on the screen.
FRIENDS...TRAIN... THE LIFE

"What are you doing with a raincoat? It’s not like it’s going to rain".                 
"I’m sure it will rain later."                   
The last conversation we had on the train trip was spoken verbatim by the actors. There were two men and two women in the four actors, although they were not one of the thugs. Honestly, it was like another trip when we film.                   
"I’m just the air in this flirty scene." Bone grumbled when he saw the protagonist chasing the protagonist with a guessing game.                    
"But I laughed foolishly. It was not touched at all."                  
"Damn, the face of the protagonist N'Dao is stiff."                
"This scene is the one I like the most. It’s like Third’s upper body".                 
"Roll roll roll roll...." These bastards.
In fact, our film couldn’t be called a short film, because it had 45 full minutes, so my friends bought snacks to watch and eat at the same time.                 
No one cares about the passage of time. Each of us is remembering every part of the shoot. Throughout the filming process, there was laughter and tears, as well as tension and pressure everywhere. All four of us had to take responsibility for the entire production team and had to fight the unfavorable weather all the time.                  
Until the last scene of the film ends, the person’s name appears on the screen.

After that, our names continued to appear on the screen, and I was very happy when my name appeared in the credits of the film

The screen darkened at the end of the credits, but the music continued, and I was about to turn off the screen when Kai
stopped me.

"What’s up?" I asked in surprise.

"There’s a little backstage."

"Why don’t I know?" 

"Careful".

The behind the scenes is neither a triviality nor a sequence, but a few words that appear on the screen, I was stunned for a moment.

Is this the end of the movie? What a surprise that everyone knows but me.

Kai sat beside me and said nothing, as if quietly waiting for my answer.

"Damn, I don’t know what to say!" I’m telling the truth, my heart is about to explode.

"You are everything to me. I just want you to be my boyfriend".

"Well, so are you!"

"..."

"I would love to be your boyfriend." **

I used to think that when you come into this world alone, you’re destined to leave him alone.

But now I know...

In this life, we can make many choices. We can choose who to be with...

Now is the beginning of the film life between Kai and me and we will work together to create this film...

----------------
OK guys this is the end I feel like there should be more chapters or what ever but I couldn’t find it so if you know any thing about it plz tell me
But for now I'm gonna say good bye ❤❤
Thanks for all your votes and comments ❤🔥🤟🏿