ch73

[Scene 3 Interior / Train / 06.00 a.m.]
"But you just agreed, both Too and Bone heard it." Kai said in an indescribable tone, and the two named nodded as if they were crushing garlic.

It hasn’t been many months since I had kissed another man on the mouth and solved problems with his ex-girlfriend at the library entrance, and none of that had convinced me that Kai would ever make a mistake again.

"I don’t agree with anything. You have prepared this game trick in advance. I will not accept you".

"Where else are you dissatisfied with me?"

"Time will tell what kind of person you are."

"Can I have a serious relationship with you before I die...?"

"Do you want to die now?"

The tall man wanted to close his mouth like a zipper, and
my other two friends seemed surprised. The main reason I don’t agree is that I think love can’t be rushed. If Kai can wait patiently, one day I will give him a chance, even though that day may be far away.

"I’m not playing your games anymore. I’m going to listen to music".

Then I put my headphones in my ears and closed my eyes to shut out the outside world. I have to admit that deep down I feel sorry for Kai.
I haven’t heard any sound since, either because the music was too loud or because the other three people were quiet and lost themselves in their own world.

The train was still moving, with a light breeze and a sun that gradually shone stronger on me, I had to bend a little to avoid the sunlight. Obviously, the man next to me noticed too.

"Third, you sleep well."

"Er." I don’t know when he took one of my headphones. My body was dragged to sleep on his warm, soft legs. I didn’t refuse

"♬Since you have entered my life. It is as if someone had brought the vision to my blind eyes~.♬"

"When did you practice that song?" I asked in a surprise tone. Though I did not open my eyes to look at him, his slightly off-key singing made me laugh.
This is a song I often hear in the car. Kai always finds it boring.

"How? Doesn’t that sound good?"

"Uh, it doesn’t sound good."

"Really?" I felt his hand gently pass through my hair and caress my head.

"Even though you can’t sing well, you’ve worked hard and you’re pretty good."
I kept sleeping, now I feel so safe, his body makes me feel hot, I am so happy to travel with him this time, maybe the four of us can find wonderful things on the trip.

One of the great charms of traveling by train is that you can
make us slow down and not rush to the destination. It allows us to learn to find beauty on the journey.

When I woke up again, it was ten in the morning. Kai, who lent me his leg, slept with his neck bent. My other two friends were missing. They ran to other seats and went to bed.

"Are you awake?" I had only been sitting for a moment when the tall man opened his eyes and asked softly what was very different from his previous voice, or did my negative response cause him a brain problem?

"You can sleep if you want. I’ll lend you my leg".

"No, I just kept my eyes closed. I didn’t really sleep".

"Are you hungry?"

"No."

"Look at the view." I invited the people around me to look out the window at the endless green fields with me. I’ve never been abroad before, so this trip really moved me.