extra1 part1

Kai's p.o.v

CONQUERING HIS BED.

To complete a great deal, you need to be dedicated.

"N'Jaonaay's music is very popular. Since I'm not so bad, I think I could be part of the people in this industry."

"Oh! Oh !! Oh !!"

"They don't have to shout. I know I'm cute. The song we're listening to is called 'น ละ ชั้น / Two Different Skies'
Sitting here alone, listening to my favorite songs of ordinary boys like me.
But I can't stop looking at the sky and think there'll be one day you realize We're in different worlds, too high for someone like me.
I know it's impossible (for you to notice me), but I can't stop loving you.
You and I are from two different skies, what should I do to win your heart?
Because you are beyond my reach. I can only love you from a distance.
(End of the song)
He and I are really from two different skies, but it's not about our love. It's about our sleeping places.
My wife is lying on the bed while I'm on the floor. Very cool right?
Oh, God, the atmosphere today is so comfortable, since I didn't have to go to college, just sitting in the room listening to random music. So, to relax, I went out to listen to live music with Bone. You'll wonder where Third and Too are.
Ah, they're at the movies. ...
I was wrong when I bragged about seeing that movie before to Third, so today we had to leave separately. Fortunately, Bone was free, so I had the opportunity to go out and listen to music.
"What the hell is Third seeing this time?" Bone yelled at me. Although we were outside, the noise of the other regulars was enough to not be able to hear.
"A film of failure, where the protagonist decided to find the truth in the forest."
"I've seen it. The director has good sense to make us angry".
"Yes. I warned him it wasn't good, but he wouldn't listen to me. I have to let him figure it out himself." I really want to frown. When we were still friends, I had the right to share my thoughts. But now I don't dare open my mouth to argue.
I'm afraid of being hit by him.
Lately, Third is really cruel. Although we are in a relationship, many things remain the same. However, there have been certain significant changes. Many are on my side. Slowly, I'm diminishing my temper and started to worry more about him. If any of our friends started bothering him, I would bethe first to run and ask him to stop.
We've been dating for over four months, within a week it would be five. If you ask me, how much has our love progressed? The level of mutual understanding is over 100 points, there is no third person and it is a happy life as if it had happened long ago. My old girlfriends never showed up again. Not to mention that our friends also consider us a model of how to turn your best friend into your lover.
But who knows the true story behind it? Every time someone asks me, I can only give a meaningful smile.
In fact, so far I haven't been able to 'eat' Third, I can only kiss him on a few occasions.
Only the savages know what I'm thinking. They supported me from the first month we started dating until now, but I failed many times. The problem is, I'm not brave enough to beg for Third.
I know that doing this will be very difficult. We must follow many steps. I'm afraid my wife will get so bored that she won't feel anything when we get to the final step. And even after giving Third lots of tips, he didn't seem interested. It's discouraging! So I didn't mention anything new but believe me, Bone will dig up and talk about this topic very soon.
"Want some?" My friend's thick hand offered me a cigarette. It was the brand Virginia Slims* that I used to smoke while drinking.
Back then, I thought I was pretty cool. But now... (*An American brand of cigarettes.)
"I quit smoking. Third asked me to."
"Well, you can choose not to do what he asked, right?"
"If I don't do what he asked, he'll kill me. You're not in my place."
But the fact is he didn't force me to quit smoking. Third just asked me to smoke less than usual, since I always start smoking when I'm stressed or while I'm drinking. To tell you the truth, I don't need to stop doing it. But when your wife asks you for something, you should do it to the end.
It's not like I'm scared of my wife.
"Why are you so afraid of him? He's not one of your friends yet?" Fuck, Bone...
"Don't talk that way. Friends and lovers are very different. Although many things remain the same, they are still different feelings."
"Love really makes you lose all your freedom."
"Well, yes. Never in my life I thought I'd ever experience something like that. Or is it the karma I have to pay for what I did to other people." I was born without knowing what love is, only changed from woman to woman, after I slept with them. Then, finally, one day, I fell in love with someone and I will love him until the end of my life. If one day Third leaves me, I will die.
I can't live without him . We've always been together. Until today, our feelings can't be described with a simple word 'love.
"Seeing you like this, I'm afraid of my future. We were all bastards."
"No way. You're worse than me, Bone." I left my old lifestyle, but Bone hasn't abandoned it yet.
It is not correct to say that our 'wild' group has retired, because the other two remain the same. But recently, Too seems strange. I heard he has a photographic project, so he doesn't have much time until the project is finished.
Surely, he must be banging some girls.
"So let's drink because I am worse than you." The person sitting in front of me was lifting the glass and I had to lift mine following the custom.
"Cheers!"
Ever since Third decided to have a relationship with me, we've rarely hung out in bars. We spent most of our time listening to live music to relax. There are still many beautiful girls, but I'm not the least bit interested. Those who know my glorious history still come to greet me, call me or invite me to their homes.
If I was the same as in the past, I wouldn't let anyone pass. But now, I must put an end to this old lifestyle, or else my love life would end.
I don't have many more opportunities and if I make an opportunity and if I make a mistake again, Third will leave me, then I dare not take the risk.
It's almost eleven o'clock at night, I keep my eyes fixed on the clock and the singer on stage continues to sing tirelessly. Suddenly, two very familiar people greeted us and approached. At first, I didn't know who they were because of the lights of the place, until I saw it.
"Bone. Kai, are you cheating on your wife?"
P'Cent with his best friend came to us with some drinks. I think they were drinking with other people at the bar entrance.
"Oh, I have to ask that question. Who is it that is cheating?"
"Sit down." Bone invites them to sit down. The more, the better.
Although one of them used to be my enemy.
"So where are Third and Too?" After sitting in a wooden chair, the superior asked about the two people we are complaining to while they watch a movie.
"Watching a movie."
"You didn't go with your wife? Normally, you're always clinging to your wife." This time, it was P'An who added.
"Who said I always cling to my wife? I was never like that."
"I also saw that you like the 'Association of Brave' page "I also saw that you like the 'Association of Brave Husbands' page*. Now you're not afraid of your wife? Haha." Shit! He's really my karma not to mention anything else. [NT: *Brave husbands association. ] 2
"I just wanted to know what this page was about. I thought it was about food".
"Is it for real?"
"Yes!"
"Just admit that you're afraid of your wife." If he hadn't bought such an expensive drink, I'd have thrown it all over P'An's head until he drowned and died.