ch57

POV THIRD

Today the rehearsal room is still a disaster. Everyone is so busy with their work that they have no time for anything else.
I'm the only one who's finished writing the script and I have nothing else to do. I'm sitting with directors P'Cent and P'An to watch the performance.

"Faan, you have to adjust your emotions again, so it's useless to force them." A teacher-like bear gave an order. The freshman who had been leading the show for the first time was nervous and desperate to address the acting group that was not far from him.

"It would be better if Kai did."

"Don't complain, sir. Kai may act very well, but our brother is working very hard". I patted my superior on the shoulder to comfort him. Although the play will not open until the beginning of next semester, I cannot relax now.

"Aren't you on your boyfriend's side?"

"Kai is not my boyfriend."

"Okay, okay, so you took it, right?"

"A little, depending on how he behaves."

"Well, please make it quick, don't make me be the third person again, damn...." P'An interrupted
Suddenly, while I was still looking at his angry cell phone.

It was all P'Cent's fault, because he wanted to help me because he realized everything, but he forgot that this was my business. Not to mention he had brought his innocent friend and made me feel sorry for P'An, whom Kai had treated like a thorn in his skin for so long.

"An. I'm sorry~"

"Don't touch my arm, I get goose bumps". P'An dodged me, P'Cent turned around and smiled and changed the subject.

"How is Kai doing now, is he doing well? If you have a problem, please tell me. "

"He hasn't done anything out of place yet."

"If it's really changed for you, it's really your luck. My friends have stopped too."

"How many of them?"

"Four".

"Out of ten?"

"Fifty". Oh, my God.

I really want to know if it's so hard to stop being unstable in love? Well, I admit I've never been as crazy for love as the rest of the group. So I really don't know what kind of thoughts those people who are fickle in love have when they decide to stop and love one person.

Is it so hard to stop?

"I want to know how your four friends are". I suppose these four people are also superiors of the art department, but I don't know much about their private lives.

"Three of them are so in love with their girlfriends that we wonder if they have been drugged, and the other is the happiest."

"Why? Is he happy with his girlfriend?"
"Yes, but it's new."
"... !"
"Some people say they want to stop and then they do, but there are also many people who swear they will stop. But in the end, it is difficult to change its nature. That's why I keep saying that there is no human heart".
Yes, like me, I have said many times that I must be cruel, but I was finally defeated by Kai's coquetry. Can a person who has been flirting with countless people since childhood really stop?

"Ever since I spoke to you, I've been using my head more than my heart." I don't know why I said that, but I'm probably trying to hide my stupidity.
P'Cent smiled, P'An nodded and continued to stare at his cell phone with his head bowed as if he were indifferent to everyone.
P'Cent already has the best girlfriend for him, and P'An continues to wander among women. Everyone lives the life he wants. Only Kai... I don't know anything, I just have to wait until he shows me.
"You're afraid." P'Cent continued.
"Afraid of what? I'm not afraid."
"Really? But your expression has betrayed you. "
"Nonsense".
"Well, let's take it as a joke, but if Kai goes back to the way he was, you can come and ask me to be my little wife."
Fuck you, who wants to be your wife?