ch71

The train ride from Bangkok to Surat Thani did not occur because we collectively abandoned Kai at the railway station, but can you imagine how we console ourselves?
It’s not raining!

Yes, we have three essentials for this trip, folks, train and rain. So if it doesn’t rain, it doesn’t count. But it didn’t rain last week. And now it rains every day. Shoes don’t even have time to dry.
The play has begun a new round of pre-sale tickets. Although the show has not yet been completed, we still have to open the second pre-sale round to have the largest possible budget.

The pre-sale was posted on the Facebook page. To pay the money and deliver the merchandise at the same time, we have installed several ticket collection points on the university campus. Although this is the job of the Department of Public Relations, all the actors in the show have to come to help due to the shortage of staff. Even Kai, the former actor, has been forced to go.

We must pick up the tickets before we scatter at various points.

"Make sure you sell as many tickets as possible. OK? that’s everyone’s goal. If we don’t achieve the goal, they will suffer." The head of the Public Relations Department threatened us. This year’s exploitation is

"Faan, you can also help with your face to seduce more girls to buy tickets." The main actor nodded, ha, it is not enough for him to play the leading role in the play. He has to use his face to seduce people into buying tickets. He doesn’t really give them any faces, but what is the face? The face cannot be eaten.

"I have a suggestion. Let’s take a set of show boards to each collection point. You can also promote the play".

"All right, all right. Anybody got any other suggestions?"

"I have an idea. Take all of Kai’s porn and sell it. Some serial numbers can sell for tens of thousands in seconds".

"That’s a copy".

"Lie!" I said.

"Hey, I’m who I am, and I’m the only one in the world." The fight between Kai and Too made everyone sit around scratching their heads, which not only didn’t help but wasted everyone’s time.

"I’m sick and tired of it. Let’s finish this quickly. Go to the place before it rains. It’s a dark day". P'Cent finished the fight. They all withdrew and went to their designated places. The lucky ones were assigned inside, while the unfortunate ones, for example, all the thugs were assigned to an open space in front of the library. Not even inside the library, and the library security guy just provided us with being under a little overhang*, and even the overhang isn’t enough to prevent the rain.
(*The eave is the sector of the roof that protrudes from the wall, whose function is to protect the structure from rainwater.)

Plic! Plic!

"Look, it’s starting to rain." Fortunately, we had brought the boards and everything else, so we had to stand in line under the eaves and shelter from the rain.

"Do what you can. But stop the rain now." Too started talking.

"Let Third plant lemongrass¹ he is still a virgin."
"Forget it... I’m afraid there will be a drought until my next life." I’m so upset. Just hit me, stupid!

"Good~" This time it was Kai’s turn to propose something, but he didn’t say it. He just reached out his hand and pinched my face, and the flesh on my face was ripped out by him.

"Can that stop the rain?" Bone asked curiously. To be honest, I’m also curious, my face hurts.

"No, I just want to pinch it because it’s cute."