ch58

POV THIRD

I went back to where P'An was while P'Cent went to college to find his girlfriend. Finally, we no longer have to listen to his complaints.
"Third, here’s your food." P'An gave me a lunchbox and I was about to reach for it and take it.

"Thank you, brother."

"Third doesn’t eat green curry, don’t you know?"  Kai’s voice came out of nowhere. Soon he came between us, took my techno lunchboxes out of my hand, and then quickly pushed me another lunchbox.

"This is your favorite garlic pork. " 

"Oh, thank you. "

"Let’s sit there, I’m afraid I won’t be able to avoid hitting people around here." Kai’s eyes were looking at P'An. I turned to look at P'An. He told me to contact him when he was done, so I quickly followed Kai across the rehearsal room.

What is the dispute between him and P'An? I clearly know that P'An has only been used as a third wheel, but Kai is still not willing to talk to him, so I have to help repair the relationship between them.

"Wait a minute I’ll help you open it".

"I don’t want to."

"I just want to open it for you."  The bottle of water that was placed on the floor was taken from me, and soon the bottle cap was unscrewed and left in place.  I’m your friend, not a person who can’t take care of himself. I’m so moved that I’m shaking.

"Eat, am I handsome enough that you can’t eat?"  I just stared for a while and started teasing me again.

"Ugh!"

As soon as I ate a few bites of food, he kept bothering me.

"Your eyelashes are so long!"

"I want to eat. It’s no use talking about it."

"I’ve been your friend for two years, and for the first time I think you’re so cute."

"..."

"Uhh uhhh, why so shy? I’m telling you the truth, there’s nothing to be ashamed of."

"Get out!"

"It’s a confession of love, wow!!!!"