ch72

[Trailer]

"What are you doing with a raincoat? It’s not like it’s going to rain".

"I’m sure it will rain later."

"You’re on a train, not on foot, don’t be ridiculous."

I can’t understand why the three thugs who are usually great and crazy are so excited about the trip. It has been several days since the date of travel was set.

These days have passed so quickly.

After the deadly final exam, the last semester of my third year of college has come to an end. We had no preparation for this trip, we just knew we were going on a trip. The destination of the trip is not as important as the journey process, and we have to write scripts along the way.

We packed our backpacks full of stuff, our favorite camera, a notebook for each of us, a guitar, an IPOD with thousands of songs, slippers, sunglasses and a hat for each of us.
Bangkok - Surat Thani’s journey is about to begin a second time.

[Scene 1: Platform 7 / Huaranfeng Station / 04:45 a.m.]

"Here, here, here, here, here." The tall man smiled and sat on his seat as he pointed at my seat.

We were sitting across from each other in two rows. Four people just took a good seat. It was early in the morning, and there were almost no people on the train, and it looked more like a train to death.

It was a long time before a lady arrived with a cart to sell soda, snacks and lunch boxes, which were terribly expensive.

"Third, you can start recording the first scene. It’s called.... buy roast chicken, ma'am!" Bone began to greet the director.

"Son, what can I do for you?"

"Roast chicken, sticky rice."

"Too would you like to buy a drink?"

"Coke, then. How much does a can cost?"

"45 baht."

Oh, my God.... It’s more expensive than coffee sold at school. If I remember correctly, this coke is only 13 baht. The price just went up for getting on the train. Do I also have to write this?

"Then buy a roast chicken first, and don’t eat sticky rice." When the money was paid and changed, Bone and Too started eating, but the chicken was full of bones. Where was the meat?

"Let’s think about the story sketch first." We still have to do something serious, we can’t eat.

"The summary of the story is that friends travel by train during the rainy season. Their relationship begins with friends and then they become lovers". Okay, I’ll write this down.
"You can write it later. You got up early in the morning. Go to bed first." As he spoke, Kai took my notebook and put it on his leg.

"I’m not sleepy." And look at Bone, he’s having fun.

"Then let’s talk about our future together."
"I’d rather not talk about it."

"If it’s just a trip, how boring it will be. We have to add other stories."

"Like drinking, right? Beer and roast chicken go better together, lady!"
In fact, Kai’s last words matched perfectly, and the saleswoman quickly turned around and ran back.

"What can I get you, son?"

"How much are four cans of beer?"

"I don’t want to." Let me die, I won’t drink anymore. I still remember the last time I threw up in Kai’s hand.