ch60

POV THIRD

[Khunpol Krichpirom]

Just love me a little. * @ThirdTechaphon2 (*Lyrics on <เบาเบา> single from a Thai band called Singular)

['Huh? Kai, you’re a bad guy! ']

['What’s going on? Can you really be soft? I thought you had to be tough. ']

['Shit, don’t do this to my little villain! ']

['I’ll break your fucking mouth, #TeamAntiKai']

['Third still alive? I’m afraid Kai blew him up. ]

"Your father just exploded!!" After reading all kinds of comments on my cell phone, I cursed severely. This is just a small part of the commentary. Although Kai had permission for this post, art students still managed to keep my phone alert going.
Since Kai started doing things on the facebook home page yesterday, everyone’s eyes have changed. The original "little villain" team and the "big trash" team had a new division. The first team kept cheering for Kai and the other team kept wanting to protect me. But another team started gossiping about us. I don’t know since when my story has become something everyone needs to know.

Even when we entered the classroom, we could not escape. Too and I dropped Kai and Bone off at the cafeteria, so we had to deal with all sorts of gossip from our classmates.
"♪When will I find love? When will I know it? ~♪"

"How can you sing that song? It has to be this, ♪I really don’t know, what other feelings there are in this familiarity relationship...♪♪~~".

"They are already in love. It has to be this one. ♪ Stop, stop everything, stay with this person, no matter how many better options there are...♪♪~~". 2

"Third, tell me, which one do you choose?" 1

"Why do I have to choose, you’re so annoying!" I shrugged my head down, walked to the back seat of the classroom under the mocking eyes of my classmates.

Now my only hope is that the teacher will come quickly, but it seems that it is too early, so I have to watch the classroom door to open and close it for a while, the students continue walking slowly towards the classroom. But there’s no one who won’t talk about me and Kai.

What kind of bastards.

Advance~

Okay, here comes another victim.

Kai and Bone are entering the classroom, and soon the sound in the classroom gets louder and louder. People like me, who can’t stand the taunts of their classmates, can only go to the back and sit as soon as possible, but Kai is completely different. He stood in the middle of class listening to gossip and cheerfully clapping

"You are one of our great masters of cinema. I can’t even make fun of you. Ha ha ha". The students' voices rang out one after the other.

"Didn’t you say you didn’t want to eat your friends? Why don’t you keep your word?"

"If the grass around me tastes good, why shouldn’t I eat it?"

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, that’s a good point."  Oh, bastards, why am I the one who should be eaten?

"Let me ask you. When are they going out?"

"Ask Third..." Well, Ying, you used to be my good friend, but now you’re my enemy, can’t you say something with sense

common? There you go, now Kai has thrown the heaviest pot at my head. *

"I don’t know!  What are you going to do if you know? "