𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝒮𝒾𝓍

Song: The cut that always bleeds by Conan Gray

**

Alexandra Ariana Marino

Saturday January 20, 2024

I have no sense of time down here, but what I do know is everything aches.

Amado, who I discovered is the boss of the a gang called the 'blood vipers' or something... Apparently they have been causing issues for Giovanni in the last few years, quickly learned the best way to hurt his brother is by hurting me. Papa is still tied to a pole and Mamma is weak from years of barely being fed enough to survive, that didn't stop her from trying to protect me though... it took three large men to hold her in place and a fourth to tie her down beside my dad so she can't try to stop any of this from happening.

Luckily I haven't been touched sexually, just freakishly hard punches, I don't think I'd be able to handle it going further than that ... Not again.

"I think I'm dying."

"You're not dying, cara." My papa replied softly.
[Italian Translation: darling]

"Tell that to my ribs... And possible internal bleeding... Or the lung that I'm waiting to puncture.." I'm complaining after what I assume is a few days, I can only imagine the hell my parents have been through. 

"I know bambina, try not to move too much and I'll figure out what to do... Your brothers and grandparents didn't know to look for us but they know to look for you so hopefully they will be here soon."
[Italian Translation: baby]

"Not if Giovanni is leading the search party."

"What does that mean?" My mamma tunes into the conversation.

"He's incompetent. Long story and i really don't think right now is the time to get into that."

Suddenly I remember something that I should have remembered days ago, it would have seriously saved everyone a lot of pain. God dammit, why am I such an idiot?

I should create a list, 'all the reasons Alexandra should off herself because clearly all of the beatings over the years killed off her braincells'.

"I need something sharp... A knife, a shard of glass, even a sharp screw will work.... Do you know who is likely to entire the room with a knife? That would be easier but like I said... Anything sharp works."

"Why?"

"Just answer the question... please."

Papa lets out a deep exhale, "My brother doesn't like weapons in the room because one time I accidentally took a guards knife and accidentally stabbed said guard in the throat.. However I have noticed that Jeremy caries one in the inner pocket of his jacket... It's on the right side i think... I often eye it when he's here hoping that one of these days he would be dumb enough to untie me."