𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒪𝓃𝑒

Song: Vampire by Olivia Rodrigo

**

Romeo Gabriele Marino

Wednesday November 8, 2023

"EJ, I swear to God if you don't get the fuck off my desk. Don't you have a job?"

"Of course I do, otherwise I wouldn't be permitted to enter the building and annoy the shit out of you when I'm board, but your brother is my boss, you won't let him fire me."

"Says who?"

"Says me."

"And what you say goes, huh?"

"Yes actually. Are you saying you will just let Giovanni fire me?"

"What? Of course not. Not that he would fire you anyway because despite your need to annoy me constantly, you are the best he has, not including Matteo." I respond in a reassuring tone.

"Well that I already know. Do you know where my meter ran off to?" He suddenly asked, switching the playful banter to a slightly more serious conversation.

"Why? Do you feel low?" I asked, immediately jumping into a mix of doctor and concerned best friend mode.

"Just a tad shaky, I just want to check just to be safe so you don't get mad at me for neglecting my health."

I sigh, "I have one in the bag that's labeled 'EJ' located in the top drawer of my desk."

"Aww I have my own bag."

"Shut up."

"No. I feel special." He says while reaching for the bag.

"So what does it say?" I say getting impatient.

"Only slightly low at 62 but it could be dropping."

"Here." I reply while tossing him a juice from my mini fridge, that I literally only keep in there for him, "drink that and let me know how you feel in about ten or fifteen minutes, if you still feel off we can deal with it from there."

"Thank you." He says while flashing a typical bright smile.

"Always."

**