𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Song: Favorite Song by Toosii 

**

Third Person

Third Person

Friday November 24. 2023 - Ten days later

So much and not enough has happened in the last ten days.

Alexandra's heart stopped twice and she ended up needing a drain to release the fluid that started building up in her lungs, she has been stable for the last two days however there has been little improvement.

Manuel is holding out hope, little improvement was better than nothing at all, and it was definitely better than her getting worse, that didn't stop the cloud of panic from looming over his head when he's left alone for a little too long. 

He made an unspoken promise to his chosen-sister as he stares at her almost lifeless frame, 'I will never fail you again,' and he's positive that is one promise he will never break.

Roberto stops by as often as he can with food for the teenagers although such a simple task feels nearly impossible for the group these days. Their attention is on their sister but Isabelle has to keep reminding them that Alexandra wouldn't want them to starve themselves and end up in a hospital bed beside her.

Romeo stops by during the small window of time when the room is empty, usually after Isabelle and Marco forces them to go home and shower. 

'I don't want the stench of teenage boy to force her back into a coma once she wakes up' Isabelle constantly told her grandkids.

Ciro kept to his word and stayed close to his little brother during this time, not that Dante really noticed him.

It was Alex that was there for him when her parents died, while he was there for her.

It was Alex that was there for him when Rebecca lost her fight.

It was always Alex. She is his concern. 

He knows the talk with his big brother is long overdue but for now... He can't find it in him to care.

Why would he when the chance of Ciro vanishing after this is all said and done is still quite high?

He discovered a period of time when he was grieving the loss of his still living brother and he can't find the strength to go through that again.

"Danny, can I please talk to you... Just for a moment?" Ciro practically begs for the millionth time in the last few days.

"No."

"Dante."

"Just leave Ciro. That's all you're good at."