𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒

Song: Talk to me by Cavetown

**

Alexandra Ariana Marino

Monday January 8, 2024

"Luciiiiiiii" I whine while staring at my brother who seemed to have made himself comfortable in my bedroom while I am trying to get ready for my first day back to school, which I admit that i am incredibly anxious about.

"Ariiiiiiii" He mimicked, I'm convinced he is now making it his only life goal to drive me fucking insane. I love having my brothers around a bit more but he can really tone down the need to annoy the living hell out of me.

So much has happened in the time leading up to Christmas along with the time between Christmas and now, and at the same time it feels like nothing had happened at all.

Lucius and I are much closer now, we were close as kids too but I think we may be even closer after everything happened.

Giovanni and I haven't seen each other since the screaming match in my old bedroom, the few times I have gone over to the Marino mansion it was when I knew for a fact that he wasn't going to be there nor would he randomly turn up, I also haven't spoken to Antonio is God knows how long, his nose is still shoved too far up our supposed brother's ass.

I'm just about done with both of them, when the rest of our brothers want to see me they usually just show up at our grandparents house so I don't have to chance running into them.

There was once a time that I could have looked past a lot of the shit he has done over the years, if it was just verbal I could have moved on if he decided to admit what he did was wrong and sincerely apologized for it... I could have moved on one day.

That's just the kind of person I am...

But I think the straw that broke the camels back is when he hit me.

I can't just look past that.

I let people use me as their human punching and personal sex doll for too long, I can't handle it anymore.

I refuse to let someone else lay their hands on me, I don't think I can just 'move past that' especially given the fact he still doesn't think he did anything wrong.

Like he genuinely doesn't think he did anything to hurt me, or perhaps he really just doesn't care.

I'm starting to think its the latter.

I don't think I'm angry with him though.

It's easy to get angry at the ones who wronged you, but anger is such a destructive feeling.

I was angry at first but now I feel absolutely nothing and that is arguably worse.

There is no love, no joy, no fear, no anger... Absolutely nothing...