𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇

Song: Youth by Daughter

**

Alexandra Ariana Marino

Sunday November 12, 2023

Not much happened after the long conversation with my best friend yesterday morning, After we both finished speaking I managed to get him to eat one of the protein bars that I brought with me and then we stuck to light hearted banter and steered away from the heavier stuff.

After about two hours of us sitting in each others company I had to drop him off so he could get ready for therapy and his uncle gave me a hug, which surprisingly I didn't hate. 

I wasn't sure what I was expecting when I decided to leave my house and drive to his as the sun began to rise but it wasn't that... I'm still not sure how I feel about everything being out in the open... Or at least most things...

I didn't mention the familiar voice I heard during that brief moment where I was awake after my parents car crashed into the tree. 

I suppose I forgot about it as compared to the rest of the story, that detail didn't seem as big.

Apparently that is one secret that I am carrying to my grave. Nobody knows. Nobody can ever know. 

This particular secret wouldn't have any effect on Manuel but if I didn't mention it yesterday then it doesn't need to be mentioned.

Or maybe I just don't care anymore. I know he killed my parents and I doubt he did it alone, I just don't have any proof and an accusation like that, especially in our life, has deadly consequences and although I'm okay with death I would rather it be at my own hands.

I don't want to give them the satisfaction of being the ones to take my life. Perhaps that's why I still continue to fight despite no planning to make it out of high school.

If anyone is going to kill me... It will be me... 

It's a suffocating realization really. 

I need to seriously think of something else...

Bunnies... I like bunnies... 

I used to have a bunny when I was super young....

Amado killed it.....

I don't remember much of the bunny but I do remember my uncle decapitating it...

The brain has a weird way of holding onto what you want to forget the most......

Next topic.

I hope to get Manny out of the house with a walk through town or something, perhaps Dante can join us, but right now I have something else I need to do.