𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 - 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

RYAN'S POV:

Alison was sleeping on Tom's shoulder. I was sure that she wasn't fucking serious. Her sleeping on Tom's shoulder makes me so freaking mad. I hate Tom for overreacting for whatever people tell him. He gets mad for no reason and blames others for it. I thought Alison was actually on my side untill I see them cuddling like a couple in the back of the bus. I'm deffinetly not the only one that thinks that these two have some stuff going around. She wouldn't just sit beside Tom or watch movies with him then fall sleep on his shoulder. The Alison that I know wouldn't have done that.

Both Tom and Alison are asleep while the others are taking pictures on them and giggling seeing them sleep together. I was jealous of Tom, fucking Tom Kaulitz for the love of god! He's the most man whore material guy out of the whole school. Why the fuck is she picking him instead of me? I'm smart, the captain of the basketball team, strong, tall, I'm all that she needs! Tom on the other hand is a dumb fuck, he plays in a fucking band so let's be for real, he's also a fuck boy and his ego is higher than Mount Everest.

"You good?" Jason asked me sitting beside me. I turned to him and ran a hand down my face.

"What the hell is she doing with Tom?" I whispered to him in a angry tone so others won't hear what I was saying.

Jason looked back at Tom and Alison before his eyes got layed on me again. "I don't know. She's probably just sleepy, I don't believe that they have anything going on. They hate eachother and Alison isn't the type of woman to be with a man that bullied her her whole life." Jason reasurred me and I felt a little bit better already. He was right, Alison isn't like that. They got seated together and she was sleepy so she had no other option.

"You're right, I shouldn't be overthinking this stupid incident" I said in a calm tone. It's good having a bestfriend like Jason. He's always the best at comforting people and that's why I love this man so much. He's my 4lifer.

TOM'S POV:

I woke up when we got to the city. Alison was still peacfully sleeping on my shoulder and I could hear her soft breaths even if the loud voices tried covering them. I rubbed my eyes with my free hand before looking around to check up on everyone. Bill, Christina, Gustav and Noah were sleeping. Diane was on her phone while Georg and Lea were making out not caring if anyone was glancing at them weirdly. 

I shook Alison's body lightly so she could wake up. "Alison.." I whispered in her ear while still shaking her.

"Mhm.." She didn't budge just answered shortly with a hum.

"Wake up." I shook her again. This time she did move slightly. She tilted her head up and opened her eyes looking at me. "We're in the city." I said looking down at her georgeous sight.

"Cool." She answered in a tired tone rubbing her eyes.

"You're beautiful." I whispered in a low tone admiring her beauty. Even when we were at the camp and she woke up with her sleepy hair, without makeup and tired face she was still a goddess in my eyes.

"Liar." She hit my shoulder lightly before looking out of the window next to me. It's 11 pm and dark outside of course.

"Do you have a ride home?" I asked her in a whisper so others won't overhear our conversation.

"My parents are on a trip to California so I thought about taking the bus." She said and I honestly couldn't be happier.

"Great, me and Bill will take you home." I say smilling dowm at her. Me and Bill came to the bus station with our car so we wouldn't have to walk back home with our heavy bags. This was a perfect opportunity to stay with Alison a little longer.

"You don't have to." She told me making me roll my eyes.

"I know but I want to."  I said in a quiet tone placing a soft and quick kiss on her cheek so we wouldn't catch anyone's attention. "I want to spend more time with you."

She pushed me away and glared at me. "Don't kiss me here, you want to get busted?" She said in the most quiet tone possible. 

"I do actually." I smirk continuing to look at her. She is so cute while mad. 

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Hey guys, I hope you liked this chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment!

★·.·'                                                                 '·.·★