Chapter-24

"Don't they look extremely cute together!" Andie gushed shaking Khloe's shoulder.

"Stop shaking me every five seconds." She hissed but it was dismissed obviously.

"Oh my god! Look at that. He is touching Easton's hair and Easton is actually smiling at him. He never let's anyone touch his hair!Damn it! I need to click pics quickly." Saying that Khloe's arm was shoved away abruptly before the other had pulled out her phone.

"Can you like be useful for once and shut her up instead of laughing your ass off." Khloe shot a glare at the laughing caramel haired girl.

"Cool there moody ass. Why so irritated anyway?" Leona questioned, controlling her laughter as she shrugged,grabbing the black coffee.

"She has been going on and on about how Easton and George have been acting all couply recently since a week. Like a whole fucking week Leon!" Khloe bursted slapping her palms on the cafe table, successfully grabbing other's attention.

A non-chalant shrug was all she gave to everyone before sinking back into her chair, sipping her cold coffee.

"Someone hold me! I am definitely going to faint. They are walking while holding hands and smiling at each other." Andie squealed, placing her arm over her forehead and falling over the girl next to her dramatically.

Leona slapped a hand over her mouth to control the loud laughter bubbling through her chest looking at the black haired girl's expression.

'Do you see what sort of bullshit I have been dealing with?' Was pasted all over Khloe's face as she ignored the other still lying over her shoulder and continued with her drink.

"You guys! My heart cannot handle this much of sweetness."

"It would be great if you keep quite and enjoy your food for once Andie." Khloe sighed annoyed as she placed the throw away cup on the table before shooting a glare in the said girl's way.

Andie just shook her hand in a dismissive way already used to the other's annoyed expression and turned towards her interested couple.

"What are you staring at us for?" George questioned.

"Yeah. And what's with that look?" Easton pointed out a finger at her fan girl expression before opening his own meal. A burrito bowl.

"You are talking about my look? You guys should look at yourselves sometimes." Andie winked before eating her food.

Leona chuckled silently hearing Khloe let out a 'finally' under her breath before they both proceeded with their drinks being finished with their meals already.

"Us? What about us?" Easton questioned, looking at the boy next to him and instantly the both broke into a smile.

Now that had even Khloe and Leona to roll their eyes. How dense can some people be?

"Date already you both!" Khloe said boisterously having done with all the chaos going around.

That had the said boys looking at all the three in shock before a shy smile filled their faces as they continued eating like nothing happened.

"Seriously?" Andie questioned unbelievably.

The both boys could not help but smile at all the three pairs of eyes looking at them expectantly.

"If it is so, maybe we should give it a try. What say Georgie?" Khloe cringed at the nickname but kept quiet nonetheless.

"Sure, why not. Wanna go out with me Easton?" George questioned holding the other's hand.