Chapter-33

Third person POV

The huge,open backyard with a space for about hundred people was filling in true to it's nature.

Confettis, party decorations and lights were being set up all over the place by the youthful girls and boys dressed up in stylish attires ready to welcome the new year in two hours with an amazing blast of a party.

A bar setup was definitely arranged in the corner of the backyard with all sorts of alcholos and fancy glasses, setting the perfect mini bar counter vibe. And the neon lights decorating the table was definitely adding on to the previous point.

To top it all off, music and fun was definitely needed of course. And that's the reason the whole group was huddled around the DJ which was set up in middle of the backyard of Chris Willow's mansion.

"Play Collided girl! I gotta move my body and show those moves to all these old folks over here!". Chris laughed at his boyfriend's comment as he vibed along with Melissa who was completely immersed in the person playing the DJ tonight.

The way she moved her hand, held onto the headphones in a casual touch and the way she was dressed with the backless blue shiny crop top that had the strips criss-crossed around her neck and paired it up with black leather short skirt with high boots.

The dark colours were such a contrast against her pale skin and now dark brown hair.

All Melissa wanted was to pull the girl close and crash their lips together until, atleast, one of them bleeds.

"Right away! DJ Rose Ellis at your service!"

And with that Cyrus started moving his body according to the beats in which Chris was forcefully pulled into while the curly haired girl found her way onto the small stage.

Making Rose jump a little as she circled her arms around the said girl's waist.

"Mel.." At that whisper Melissa snuggled closer into Rose's body as she placed a long, wet kiss over the spot where her neck and shoulder meets.

Rose let out a silent sigh through her parted lips as they both smiled to themselves before continuing to play songs and dance.

"Stop bumping into me. You are not even drunk yet and you are already acting like one!" Chris laughed out as he stopped the elder from bouncing around by holding onto his arms who beamsd at him.

"This is fun Chris! Look around!" For the proof of the elder's words people all around them were in their own world, ready to enter into the new year in their own ways of joy and celebration.

The group had invited all the people they were connected to from their sides which included university students for majority of the part while few high school students had also slipped in through mutual friends list. But booze was strictly prohibited for them, Lia's orders of course.

"I am really happy too. I am happy that you are with me. I am still not able to believe you are here with me for this new year as my boyfriend." Hearing the younger's voice getting heavy towards the end, Cyrus quickly hugged the boy.

"I am so blessed to have found you Chris. I am lucky to call you as mine. As my boyfriend." At the elder's firm emphasis over the word, grey eyed boy fisted the said boy's shirt tightly as he burried his face in his shoulder.

"Do you know how much I have yearned to just be loved and cared? There's not a single year where I have not cried during the New Year's Eve Chris. If it was not for Lia and mom, I would have ended up with incurable depression episode to be honest." Chris let out a chuckle hearing the elder's way of putting words as he gave a tiny smack over his back before he was pulled back slowly and his face was being smothered with kisses.