Chapter-29

Third person POV

Life's events occur like a chain of rain droplets pouring down on the earth. One after the other,back to back. Each scene is followed by another one.

These scenes can vary. Vary from sunny deserted island to chilly occupied forest.

In some situations you will feel defeated, isolated and lost and in those days surviving even for a minute would weigh a lot more than living for a life time. Breathing, moving, waking up for a new day, just in general,living might get tiring and too challenging.

But as minutes dissolve into days, those moments might eventually slow down and get a bit tolerable.

Suddenly one day you will wake up feeling less tired and with a new sense of strength driving you to finally live in the moment and accept whatever comes your way with a smile.

A smile that's not for the eyes of others or to please the people around you. But a smile that seeps from your heart and travels into your eyes as your face will glow for the first time in a while.

That day. That day you will feel a little less dead and just a bit more alive.

That's your achievement. That's your chance to start anew. That's your opportunity to grab and decorate your life in a fresh look. That's yours.That first breakthrough from an abandoned world where you were locked.

That very moment will be marked in the book of your life as the most powerful one.

And after that moment follows the next set of events, next scenes of your life's script.The only difference here is that, these events won't be heartbreaking, ice cold or painful.

These scenes will be tolerable, these will be written by your own hands, will be designed and framed from your heart's wish.

After the thunderstorm of events, the pleasant land of heartfelt ones has been welcoming Lia into it's arms day by day.

Lia's POV

"Dad's here mom! We are leaving! Am locking the door from outside, use your spare keys. Will come back soon!" Saying that I grabbed my bag and keys making my way out before I heard her say.

"Okay! Love you! Tell your dad that his wife is busy in the shower!"

"Oh my-" An unbelievable laughter bubbled through my chest before yelling back.

"You are too much Jena Pearl!" I just heard a loud giggle making me shake my head.

As I reached the door, I caught my father waving at me from the driver seat for which I waved back

"Hey little girl!" He bumped my shoulder with a bright smile once I settled in the passenger seat.

"I am not a little girl anymore dad." I rolled my eyes, bumping him back.

"Yeah whatever." I saw him rolling his eyes as we pulled on the road.

"Why do you all do the same thing as me." I pouted folding my hands.

"It's entertaining young lady." He wiggled his eyebrows making me laugh.

"Oh! And mom so kindly requested me to let you know that she was busy in the shower back there." I giggled teasingly.

"Damn! You should have said that back there itself!" The genuine disappointment on his face had me throwing my head back and laugh out loud.

"No wonder you both have been hitting it off since few months." I let out, looking outside the window at the evening sky covered with heavy clouds.