Chapter-35

Leona's POV

"You did WHAT?!" My eyes go wide as her words hit my brain.

Giggles. She just giggles.

And I melt.

With a sigh, I fall back on the bed with a small smile playing on my lips.

"So now you are telling me that you came out to your father yesterday?"

"Yes."

"Both of your parents know about you now?"

"That's right!." She chuckles.

"And they know about me? About us?"

"Yes,yes!" She says with a pop.

Is it the giddy feeling in her voice or the happy tone in her words or just her being happy as a whole? I have no idea.

But listening to her the first thing in the morning is a bliss that I would not be able to explain in just few words.

She is my morning dose. Hell! She is my everything.

I smile at my thoughts as I look towards the small calender stand on my bedside table.

"It's 1st of february today, you know what that means?" I whisper knowing very well she would understand what I mean.

"Exactly thirty days. That means leaving today we have exactly thirty days before we meet." I hear her explain with her velvety voice as I close my eyes, getting comfortable on my bed as I draw the sheets over me.

"You will be here and I will be in your arms." I say as an exciting smile fills my face endlessly at the thought of being able to hold her and hug her and...

Kiss her.

How many days and nights have I died for her lips, how many times I have yearned for her physical presence next to me seeing couples kissing each other.

"I literally am not able to wait for us to meet Leona.Literally." I nod my head even though she would not be able to see it.

"I know." Of course I do. I believe her. If anything at one point I might forget our love but Lia would never.

I have faith in her, in her love. In our love.

"I should go now, it's time for my shift." I hear few rustling in the background as she must be running around, grabbing things to leave for her part-time job at the restaurant.

"Right! You have taken morning shift since last week, up until your exams finish and after that a long leave because of some obvious reasons." I tease at the last part as I hear her laugh making my heart raise with adoration for her.

"Obvious reasons obviously." She exaggerates the last word wantedly as I giggle.

This is how I am with her. Smiling happily and giggling carelessly.

She makes me carefree and light headed with just few words. She might say a simple 'yes' and I would still be kicking my feet in the air because of the unbearable love I feel for her.

"Thank god! I expected you to not recieve the call today too." I go silent at that remembering how she had tried calling me and it either was not connecting or I was not around at the time she called.

"Lia" I pout as I continue saying sorry over the call instead of text all over again.

"I am so sorry baby, I did not do it wantedly." I almost feel like crying.

"Shh. Shh baby. I know that. I just wanted to pull your leg." At her careful, gentle words my eyes well up as I start crying now.

"I miss you so bad. I need you. I want these thirty days to go by soon." I whine continuing the same words over and over again.