Chapter-6

Third Person POV

The two boys entered the restaurant looking around in awe followed by their parents and elder sister. It was a huge five star restaurant designed with a luxurious interior and fancy looking decors. The family made their way to the reserved table where the other family of four members sat.

"I apologise if we have made you all wait for a long while. Got caught up with an office duty."Leona's dad said with a light chuckle as all of them settled around the dinner table.
"Oh please quit the formalities Jay. We are just glad that we have all met up finally!" Hannah responded joyfully. "We are glad too. Finally we are having the dinner that was longtime due." Stella Florence chuckled adding in.

The table filled with chatters as soon as the order for tonight's dinner was placed.While the two couples started catching up with each other's lives,all the younger ones were rather having a fun time pulling each other's legs and making fun of their parents secretly."If I did not know any better I would have assumed your mother is setting up our marriage Ms. Florance." Henry whispered in Leona's ear who was sitting next to him as she turned her attention towards their parents who were now talking rather secretively. "Do not worry Mr. Smith. I would reject you right away." Leona whispered back with a chuckle to henry who just shook his head with a smile.

"I missed you a lot. I thought you would have forgotten me but am glad that you still remember this amazing person." He said with a smirk nudging her shoulder playfully. "Dumbest. You mean dumbest person." A chuckle erupted from her, looking at her cousin's bored expression. "Ofcourse I missed you too idiot!" She exclaimed throwing her arms around his shoulder in a side hug filling his face with a bashful smile.

"Look at them. How sweetly they greet each other you brats." A voice exclaimed next to them belonging to Henry's sister who was one year younger to him. Sofia was glaring at Lucas and Lauran as they just looked up at her with a pout. "What happened?" Leona questioned with an amused smile as all three were pouting now "They just sat there silently ignoring me without even a greeting." Sofia said with a sad tone.

"We thought talking to you right away might make you uncomfortable. So we waited untill you felt comfortable enough to talk to us." Lucas,the youngest of them all whispered under his breath staring at his lap,fidgeting with his fingers. "We are sorry for upsetting you Sofia." Lauran said apologetically. She felt guilty for getting angry at them. "I am sorry. It's just that we have met after so long and you both were not talking so I just bursted out. I must have been more understanding." She said looking at them "It is okay." Lucas and Lauran gave a hug from both the sides to Sofia who returned it tenderly as she sat in between them.

The other two elders silently watched with a smile as they resolved their problem on their own and started making fun of each other. "They are so mature now." Henry commented staring at Sofia who was filling the boys' plates with dishes as their order arrived. Leona nodded in agreement filling her plate,a sweet smile spread on her lips as she gazed at the strawberry pie amongst other dishes. "Since when were you in love with a strawberry pie?" She turned her attention away from the plate still with the smile hearing Henry's voice. "Since five months and eighteen days maybe." She said with an hint continuing to eat.

"Wanna elaborate?" Henry asked confusedly before stuffing his mouth with a taco.Even though they met after so long she still felt the same close connection with him so she felt safe talking about Lia with him. "I met a person through online. She loves strawberry pies, strawberry milkshake, strawberry ice cream. Basically anything strawberry,she will love it. Although lollipops are her favorite..." Henry observed her keenly as she rambled on unconsciously with a smile on her lips.

Leona stopped,realising her own actions as she looked around and sighed in relief as no one were paying attention to her, especially her parents and turned back to look at Henry who was resting his face sideways on his palm, supporting his elbow on the table and looking at her with a knowing smile. She just smiled sheepishly at him and turned away,looking down at her plate shyly. Before Henry could utter a word they heard his father speaking.