Chapter-20

"my girl
my love
my lover
my best friend
my girl friend
my wifie
my support
my faith
my babe
my hope
my strength
my bae
my world
my universe
my preciousness
my family
my happiness
my safe place
my home
my partner in crime
my well wisher
my sweet girl
my baby
mine
my everything.

I am sure there're so much more that I have missed adding in the list but well that's what 'my everything' is for. You mean way too much for me to explain Lia."

Message received on July 29th,12 P.M.

"God! Where would you go? It's been six hours since we spoke. I miss youuuuuu"

Message received on August 9th,5 P.M.

"Want to see you and touch you sweet girl. Texts and calls are not enough!!!"

Message received on June 13th, 1 A.M.

"Baby... I am bored. Way too bored."

Message received on May 21st, 7 P. M.

"It's so difficult to go through the days without you by my side. Everyone, well at least majority of the people get to be with their loved ones. Why not us? This is unfair. I don't like this distance between us. Want to meet you. Will we meet anytime soon Lia?"

Message received on August 23rd, 10:30 P.M.

"It's okay baby. I am not going anywhere, you need to rest now. Work and college must be tiring to manage.We will talk tomorrow too yea?"

Message received on September 18th, 11:45 P.M. It was received when the girl was a week through in the part time job.

Messages after messages. Conversations after conversations. The brunette girl kept on scrolling their chat back and forth as she sat perched up against her bed headboard with phone in her hand as her thin sweatshirt got drenched with tears and sweat because of constant crying and silent sobs in the dark room.

How the other used to talk and shower her with affection and care all the time, had the girl wailing silently as she missed the other terribly in silence.

After that day had passed by is when that week;that dreadful week had occurred where the elder could not text the younger but the other kept texting everyday without miss until the last day of the week when she had stopped texting.

"Lia? Baby? You there?" 9 P.M.

"You must be having your dinner and that must have got you held up right Li?" 10 P.M

"Hope your day went well today sweet girl. Sleep well. See you soon." 1 A.M.

Messages received on September 27th.

"Hey Li! Are you finished with the work?" 9 P.M.

"Have you eaten yet baby? Just now I finished my dinner because you would be upset if I don't eat well right?" 9:55 P.M.

"You must have gone to sleep today too I guess. Well then, see you morning yea? Good night my sweet girl" 12:33 A.M.

Messages received on September 29th.

"Hi today too Li!" 9 P.M.

"Please eat your dinner. Don't crash directly on the bed. It's not good for health Lia." 9:30 P.M.

"Baby did you forget that you said you would text tonight earlier this morning?" 10:50 P.M.

"I miss you. So so much." 11:11 P.M.