Chapter-15

Third Person POV

The little figure snuggled up against the warm sweatshirt adorning the psychology student stirred in sleep due to the loud noise of the phone ringing in late evening.

Unclenching one of her little fists from the girl's top the baby girl reached out for the phone lying on the nightstand.

She swiped the green icon after debating if her Lia would feel bad for receiving the call without her permission but the ringing wouldn't stop which might wake the elder up which was a very bad idea in the little one's head.

"Hello" Amy mumbled in a very,very small voice making sure to not disturb her favourite elder's slumber.

"Hello." Leona whispered in confused voice hearing a little girl's voice in place of her sweet girl's velvety laced voice which would brush through her ears like cotton clouds.

Amy on the other hand had already guessed if the one on the call was the same girl her Lia would always talk about with the little girl. Hence, she pulled back the phone in front of her face to see if any picture was attached to the contact which her father had thought her to identify when the curious little blond had pestered him about why photos are popping up with some music.

And seemingly she missed looking at the screen in sleepy eyes earlier now her eyes went wide looking at the face filled on the phone screen. Apparently certain favourite human had also shown the pictures of her darling to Amy which came in handy at the moment.

Also, Amy had expressed her anticipation of wanting to talk with the other one to Lia for which the elder had promised to make them both talk soon.

So her mumbling voice notched up by a pitch in excitement "You are my Lia's darling right?"

Leona understood it was Amy,the neighbour's little girl, her sweet girl's favourite blond. She just chuckled at the way the small girl had addressed her.

"You are right Amy" She let out smilingly.

"Oh my! How did you know my name? Did my Lia tell you?" Amy squeaked in glee which ended up waking the brunette lying beneath her.

"What is it baby?" Lia asked with a sleepy tone slowly registering the scene.

"It's your darling Li!" The younger's oozing excitement had both the girls giggling as Lia understood what was happening now getting up to sit against the bed frame as Amy plopped both her legs on one side of her still sitting on her lap with the phone pressed to her ears looking up at Lia with twinkling eyes.

"She knows my name!" Amy giggled loudly feeling like she had got praised by her father for finishing the mountain sketching that she had put so much of efforts into with crayons laying around the living room while her pappa had sat beside her guiding her strokes.

"Ofcourse she does baby. My Amy is a very good girl and everybody should know her." Lia spoke tenderly as she landed a tight kiss on the girl's bread cheeks making the little girl's cheeks taint pink with shyness before she mumbled a 'thank you'.

"Definitely! Amy baby deserves all the love!" Lia heard her darling cheering on the call as she had requested Amy to put it on speaker.

The little one whined feeling overjoyed with all the affection before shoving the phone in Lia's palm and hiding her face in her chest making Lia's frame vibrate with light-hearted chuckles.

"Amy is getting shy darling." She spoke between her giggles busy patting the small blonde's head while Leona inhaled a sharp breath hearing that voice addressing her directly which she had missed for days together.

This was the longest they have been without even dropping a text to eachother since they have met. The highest so far was when Lia had taken few days which was also less than a week, obviously included with atleast a single text for a day.