Chapter-32

Third person POV

Christmas passsed by in a blink in both the residences.

As Pearls had celebrated it as a family together along with Josans, the little wooden house was lit up not only with the candles and fairy lights but also endless laughters and happiness.

While, on the other hand Florence family couldn't have asked for a much better Christmas as the family had united with their cousin family of Smiths and filled the bucket of Christmas memories to the brim.

And with snow covered streets and golden lights all over the trees, New year was about to knock on their door in just a day.

Which brings our girls to the shopping streets with earpods plugged in and bags of things held in one hand as they rummaged through their own choice of aisles in different shops located in different countries of the United Kingdom.

"Fuck no! Why on the earth are you picking up that Lia?!" The voice blasted in the connected earpods as the said girl squeezed her eyes shut at the booming shriek before she sighed and tried to find different piece of clothing.

"Yes yes yes! That one! Not that! The one next to it!... Yes! Go! Try it out! Right now!" Letting out another sigh, Lia smiled to herself as she grabbed all the pieces she was made to pick out in the last thirty minutes towards the trial room.

"You are too much darling." She chuckled sweetly looking at the screen as the said girl blushed a rosy hue as usual,flustered at the nickname as she whispered a 'shut up and try the clothes'.

"You don't have to cut the call my sweet girl, I won't look, I will close my eyes, I swear." Saying that Leona tried covering her eyes with the free hand while Lia just enjoyed the younger's dorky behaviour.

"Sure sure. Of course my darling would definitely not stare at me practically stripping. Definitely." Although the conversation was fun,their minds raced in different areas. Lia got into a far corner cube and hung out all the pieces on the hanger before placing it on the short sofa right next to the full length mirror from where the younger could get a clear view.... of the outfit.

And just as Lia was getting out of her clothes, the younger was quick to turn off the screen as she got into a nearby washroom in the huge showroom of glass pieces, scented candles, towels and all that cozy items filled in the floor's aisles.

As she secluded a silent cube in the far corner mirroring the elder, she quickly turned on the screen to actually catch the elder to be zipping a short one piece which fit her body perfectly.

Leona's POV

"Isn't it too short or too tight here?" Lia was busy analyzing the dress hugging her body while I was just lost in the beauty of the her.

My sweet girl had recently dyed her hair with Cherry Cola and cut her long straight hair into mild layers that came upto her waist with curtain bangs that shaped the her so damn sharp features so damn perfectly.

And the silver nose ring enhanced her charms even more and the white stone studs had been changed into slightly bigger ones to make them visible on both the ears while as usual,rings and necklaces were stacked up around her my favourite long fingers and oh so delicious neck.

And the dress. The fucking dress just pulled the whole outfit together.

Blood red one piece with a thigh slit that reached her hip and showed her soft, moisturized thigh. So thick and plumpy. All in their glory of brown skin tone was left in the open for my eyes to feast on. And when I looked up from her thigh with lots of difficulty, I was met with heaven's sight.