Chapter-28

The place was slowly filling up as the night came close. Chill music and liquor aroma floated in the air as the occupants were littered around the spacious room chatting and flirting away with their companions.

Servers were roaming around serving the fancy tables as more people dressed in an hot attire kept entering the place.

Couples huddled in love seats as group of friends rounded the tables while few looked like they were there only for the drinks as they stuck to the bar area while few others seemingly on dates sat perched up in two chaired compact table by the walls while passing shy smiles and slipping in suggestive comments then turning into whole flirting trial.

Tonight, the two boys fell under the last set as they set their unwavering gaze on each other while sitting by the wall in the huge club.

Pushing back the silver strands with a teasing smirk, the boy leaned forward on the table, eyes directly landing on the other.

"You know how much that action affects me and yet you do that wantedly." The tatooted boy mirrored the other's action as he also leaned forward.

"Oh really? I didn't know that actually." Saying that Chris brushed his hair back again and leaned on the chair, all while staring at the other's unblinking, hazy eyes.

"God save me!" Cyrus thew his head back on the chair, a helpless smile on his face as he bit his lip.

Hearing the other's voice which was as smooth as his silver hair that he loved a lot, break into a giggle, Cyrus looked at the boy's grinning face.

"God saved you by giving me." Chris grinned cheekily feeling childish and at ease missing the other's subtle nod of agreeing.

"Let's first get something. We have only been flirting and teasing since we got here." Black haired boy heard the other speak, trying to act like he was complaining but unfortunately the grin on his face did not go with the motto.

"It's not been that long." Cyrus defended as he saw the boy calling out for a waitress.

"Sure. Twenty three minutes is not that long." Chris shook his head as he looked at the menu while the other boy only hummed,busy staring at the boy.

This was their second date. The first one actually happened so abruptly when Cyrus was cornered by the other boy in the college men's changing room where he was stalking on the boy before their football practices started.

Chris was taking out his football suit to change after the classes for the afternoon practice when he felt a constant staring from the side. He sighed knowing who it was. He had been waiting for the other to finally come around but looks like he needs to take the matter into his hands.

"Cyrus" He called out before closing the locker to finally see the said boy stepping out from next to the lockers.

Awkwardly shifting on his leg, as he rubbed behind his neck.

Chris had never seen the other so nervous, atleast not in front of him. That was adorable in the silver head's eyes. Seeing the other not making any move, Chris took quick steps towards the boy who had unconsciously moved against the wall,now successfully getting trapped between the boy and the wall.

Cyrus could have walked away if he wanted to because the other boy was cose but not in his personal space. Chris was waiting for the other to make the choice and why would he walk away, obviously.

"After all that not very low-key stalking and continuous staring, I would guess for you to be the most bravest person Cyrus."

The aforementioned boy smiled softly at the boy who was an inch taller,almost in a trance to finally see the other so upfront "Stalking is from far away. This is way too close."