Chapter-31

Third Person POV

Warm vibes littered the entrance of the mansion as the insides of it filled with sweet and savouring aroma of freshly baked cookies, breads, cakes and more bakeries.

Burgundy and emerald green ribbon rolls, matching bubbles and many decoration pieces were laying around in a corner of the living room floor as the huge tree was being set up by the floor length window.

"Not there Henry. Down." The said boy replaced the little gift box hanger over a different branch on the tree hearing Leona's words.

"Good. Now come and help me make some ribbon flowers." Saying that she placed down a box of additional decoration pieces as she called out for her younger brothers who were busy pestering their mother in the kitchen.

"Yeah?" Hearing their voices she motioned them towards the gift wrappers and empty boxes asking them to prepare the gift boxes to place by the tree.

"I have never seen you being this excited about Christmas before Leon." Henry expressed surprised as he continued making the ribbon flowers while the said girl placed them on the tree.

"I am always excited. I just like to preserve it secretly." That had Henry rolling his eyes which did not go unnoticed by the girl as she smiled thinking of someone before continuing to place the flowers.

She couldn't wait for tonight as she was going to finally be able to talk to the elder girl directly.

By the time they had reached to the part where they would wrap the Christmas tree with lights the clock hit eight in the night signalling that Mr. Florence would be home anytime now.

"Lauran that's an hilarious wrapping." Lucas laughed as he saw his brother's gift box being messily rolled in a the cover.

Lucas pushed the box towards his brother as he grabbed the neatly done box and showed it off as his own.

"That's not mine. This is mine." Lucas giggled shaking his head as he unwrapped the messy wrap and continued wrapping it properly.

"Too good. You are supposed to be fighting with me now." Lauran pouted while the other just focused on wrapping the box before his hand was held tightly by the other.

"I don't want to fight Laur. If you want to keep it, you can take it. I can make a new one again. See!" He showed the matching gift box but smaller in size.

Lucas was tackled down on the floor with a heavy body crashing into his.

"Mom! Come look at this amazing scene over here." Leaona ooted and clapped as her mom rushed to the living room with a phone in hand, having heard the scene taking place considering the house had gone silent and the boys' voices were exactly not low.

Lauran had his body wrapped around Lucas while the other just smiled hugging him back.

"I am in!" Leona fell over them as Henry just lied down before them posing for the camera as Mrs. Florance clicked the pictures of the adorable youngsters.

"So sad that you all are not including me." The photo session was interrupted as they saw the elder man entering the living room who was hushered over into the group photo.

Multiple pictures were clicked with different poses and finally when Leona was made to sit next to her father on the floor,the said girl's heart raced as she let the authenticity and happiness of the moments to soak in.

She was sitting next to her father. For clicking a group photo with her brothers and cousin. By her mother.

There was no questions or competition here. It was just a sweet family moment.