Chapter-43

Leona's POV

Loud laughters kept bubbling of my chest which mixed with hers.

"Get off of me Leon! Or I will push you down!" She growled panting as I had her pinned down while sitting on her back.

"Too sad you won't be able to do that because I am your lover." I mocked confidently seeing her whining in frustration, burrying her face in the bed with a mumble "Unfortunately true" as my hands started tickling her sides.

"Ah! Leona!" She lauged squirming under me and the next moment she had rolled me down and was straddling my waist just the way I had done a moment ago.

"Such a brat! So disrespectful to my words." I heard her low voice and hissed when a palm landed on my jogger shorts claded ass.

"Did you just spank me?" I questioned unbelievably and used a British accent to make it more dramatic.

"Tell me you did not like it and I will never do it." Now her lips was close to my ears.

"Tell me Leon."  How could I answer when she was seducing me like that? And she knew that very well.

"Sly fox." I grumbled in fake annoyance and moaned when I was spanked again.

"Stop it if you do not want a horny teenager in your hotel bedroom." I said letting my body go slack on the bed as I relaxed under her.

"I do not mind pleasuring the horny teenager all day." She wantedly moaned over my ears and rolled her hips once more.

"Fuck! Stop it Li!" I whined as her giggle filled my ears and she got off of me with a soft kiss on my cheeks.

Letting out a puff of air, I got up sitting straight to see her pulling few things out from her wardrobe.

I saw her fingers wrapped around the bags handles as she dumped them on the bed.

Medium, slightly thick, dusky skinned fingers.

I bit my lips remembering how those fingers were burried deep inside me yesterday in the library.

I got addicted to the feeling of her pleasuring me is what I have already understood.

Because after the library's endeavors, we had something to eat and roamed the streets not wanting to part ways soon.

So when we finally got on the double decker bus back to home the streets were close to empty, so was the bus, in the late night.

We were on the top floor of the bus as earlier.

Only one other couple were sitting at the front as we took the last seats.

At that moment the way her intimate folds were wet and clenching around my tongue kept hitting my eyes along with that slightly pigmented lips which was wrapped around my breast and sucked my lips flashed through my mind.

With those thoughts I had lurched forward pulling her face into a make out. I would have easily stopped only if she had opposed it but instead she was the one who had pulled me on her lap making me sit sideways.

And I could not hold myself back from pulling her hand and placing it between my parted legs.

Until I had her hands on me or just having her around me, I never knew how much I enjoyed getting dirty in open places.

I had moaned into her mouth as we kept making out when my body shuddered with an orgasm.

"Want more." I had kept moaning when she moved her fingers out and sucked the slick coated digits.