Chapter-41

Leona POV

I had an hunch what was about to happen as my eagerness raised with every step she took towards the bed.

I let myself be dragged before her steps came to an halt by the bed and she let go of my mind as she turned around sitting on the bed with her legs spreading on either side of my feet before she pulled me close by my hand.

I looked around to see that the clouds had completely blackened  with a huge sheet of darkness falling over the room as mist was covering outside.

I looked down at her face that was covered with my shadow while she slowly pulled me down hinting to sit on her lap, heaving a breath I followed her silent request as she pulled her legs together to make it more comfortable for me to situate myself on her lap with now my legs spread on either side of hers. 

 I placed a hand over her right shoulder clutching it in a soft grip as my other hand encircled her neck in a loose hold with my head ducked down to match her eyes.

I felt her hand travelling around my waist before they settled securely over my back as her right hand held my hip over my frock.

Eyes burning with all her desires afloat in them, I knew we both had only one thought and same one on both of our minds right this moment.

Her hand over me; how many days I had envisioned this and the reality of it finally happening right now had my eyes tear up and I knew she was aware of it when I felt the hand pressing over my hip gently.

Her hand left my hip as they cupped the side of my cheek, covering half of my face fully in her hold as I closed my eyes taking the warmth and touch of her skin over mine.

Caressing thumb over my cheekbone fluttered my eyes open as I looked at her with my eyes matching the mist outside the glass walls.

Somehow I feel we have gotten really silent around each other but surprisingly it did not feel unwelcomed even in the slightest as I enjoyed the peaceful atmosphere around her bit by bit.

"Lia" I breathed in a hazy mind as she now pulled my waist flushed against her as I let out a gasp at that before leaning my forehead against hers, my hand lifted off from where it was lying on her shoulder to rub over her lips as I smudged her burgundy lipstick a bit and pulled my hand down between us, she and I both stared at the thumb with the impression of the dark stained smudge on it.

"We met just today." I heard her whisper after staring at my thumb for few ore silent moments  before pulling it thumb leaving a light wet kiss over it making me inhale a sharp breath as I nodded at her words before she held my hand in her hold and looked at my eyes which was moving with her every movement.

"We should at least wait for tomorrow." I whispered back as I rubbed our crown heads with closed eyes matching gasps of breath with her.

Nodding of her head against mine told me how she was also wanting to save our first meet as a soft and tender one in our memories for now and save everything else for the coming days but the grabbing at my waist also showed how badly she wanted to just let her desires play the role which was not one-sided at all as I contradicted my own words when I moved my face and nuzzled into her cheek intimately before placing a wet kiss over her cheek.

"Please Leona." Those words felt more like a warning than a plead and her voice so close to my ears was fueling my already mushy brain.

"If we feel it then why not just do it? What is holding us back Lia?" I asked genuinely confused as my eyes were tearing up from holding back so much before pulling back and stared at her eyes which were drowned in such a want that it was difficult for me to breath for a moment.