Chapter-30

Third Person POV

Awkward. So damn awkward.

That was what the both girls felt as they stood against the bar counsel looking the opposite sides to avoid having yet another staring contest which would end up being awkward again.

True to the plan both of them had arrived at the bar. In fact not wanting to make the other wait, both of them had arrived ten minutes prior to eight which was the meeting time and had stood looking at each other by the entrance. Before one of the security guards had asked them to either get inside or move out of the doorway.

Entering the bar they both easily slided to the bar area as at that time the place was barely filled.Not knowing what to do, both looked at each other and then looked away again.

For the past forty minutes or so, that's how it has been.

So now as they watched the place quickly getting packed, both of them decided not to waste any more time.

"I-" "Actually-" Both looked at each other and away again.

The dark skinned girl's curls were held in a tight bun as she wore a usual club outfit of a tight fitting short skirt and a tank top with huge loops and few rings adorning her fingers while her feet was held in a pair of high heels.

The said girl's forehead was getting dewey due to nervousness and the tense atmosphere lurking around them.

While on the other hand Rose had her hands in her blue ripped jeans pocket while her collarbones were visible through the black plain crop top with full sleeves which were in contrast to her pale skin while orange strands fell loosely over her shoulders.

Nose ring and few piercings on either side of the ears with few metal rings around her fingers were the only ornaments she wore as she paried the fit with a pair of black sneakers.

Again a good few minutes passed by as the golden lights completely dimmed down to neons and music blasted through the speakers.

Sighing, Rose spoke this time.

"Want some drinks to loosen up? Cause I know for sure as hell that we are going to stand just like this all night without a problem." Melissa smiled,nodding her head in agreement as the other mirrored it before ordering two espresso martinis.

Not wanting to let the conversation stop, Melissa piped up.

"Are they your favourite?" She pointed towards the glasses settled over the counter for them as each grabbed one.

"Not really. I usually stick to whiskey sour." Saying that Rose sipped on her drink as she looked through her lashes at the gorgeous girl in front of her who nodded her head as she looked around.

A half smile made it's way on her face as she looked at Melissa while the drink settlee in one hand and other was in the pocket.

"You must have a favorite too, right?"

Hearing that,the curly head girl slowly averted her gaze back from the dance floor where the male and female dancers for grooving to the sensual tunes towards the pale girl who seemed to have all her senses honed in on her.

While the question was nothing too fancy, the person questioning that was definitely one.

Melissa felt the other's burning stare flitting all over her face as she continued sipping on her drink.

"Margarita. Classic and best." Proud about her answer Melissa continued sipping her drink smugly pulling a light hearted chuckle out of the other which made the former smile too.