Chapter 102 - While he was thinking

Y/N slowly walked through the dark streets of the Сapital. It was Saturday and the streets were full of people having fun and partying on a weekend evening. She walked hugging herself with her arms. She felt cold and lonely. She tried not to cry, but tears kept running from her eyes. She tried to calm down, but it was difficult. It was difficult for her to lose him again.

Finally she got to the place she needed. Having risen to the third floor, she walked along the corridor for a long time, trying to remember the right apartment. It was already late and she was afraid of disturbing the wrong people.

-Knock Knock-

...

-Knock Knock-

Finally, the door opened.

- Y/N? What... what are you doing here? Have you seen the time? What time is it there... it's probably almost midnight... Are you okay?

- Jean, Mikasa is not sleeping yet?

- Probably not anymore... will you go inside?

- Yeah... thank you

Jean invited Y/N inside and went to call Mikasa while Y/N took off her jacket and shoes.

- Jean, who's there? Has the upstairs neighbor mixed up the floor again?

- No. Mikasa, Y/N is there. She's... not okay.

Mikasa sat up abruptly on the bed. Throwing on a robe, she went into the living room combined with the kitchen. She saw Y/N sitting on the couch in the dark. She walked up to her friend and sat down next to her.

- Y/N, it's night outside, what happened?

- Mikasa...

Y/N moved closer to her friend and hugged her tightly, starting to cry again. Mikasa began patting her friend on the back, not understanding what could have upset her so much. Jean slowly peered into the living room, meeting Mikasa's eyes.

- Jean, go buy some ice cream.

- But it's already night.

- Look well. They probably sell it somewhere.

- But Mikasa... it's night and I want to sleep.

- And I want ice cream. What should I do about it?

Jean sighed nervously.

- Okay...

- And take your time.

A few minutes later, Jean left, leaving them alone.

- Y/N, what happened? Why are you here?

- I... I didn't know where else to go... I couldn't be there alone... I couldn't just...

- Y/N, what...

- He left, Mikasa... He... I ruined everything... I knew it would be like this...

- Lets calm down and tell everything calmly...

Mikasa let go of Y/N, forcing her to lean on the couch. She stood up and poured her friend a glass of water. Y/N drank a little, trying to calm down.

- Well, how do you feel? A little easier?

- No, but I'll try not to cry.

- What did he do?

- N-nothing...

- It's not like he didn't do anything. I won't let him just upset you...