Chapter 100 - Far away from each other. Part 2

A/N: it's Y/N's part. And hello to everyone, it's been a while. This story hits #1 in arminxreader (today and last weekend), so I was trying my best to post it in time. Leave votes, comment. LY❤️‍🔥

***

She dreamed of the ocean. In the dream, they walked together along the beach, holding hands. She liked this dream, she didn't want to wake up.

But she woke up.

Returning to reality, Y/N immediately became sad. The bed was cold for a long time. She looked at the empty side of the bed, closing her eyes. She already missed him. She rolled over onto her stomach and nuzzled into a nearby pillow, searching for his scent. She still smelled the slight scent of sandalwood, but... she knew that Armin was long gone. She sighed as she let go of the pillow and turned to the other side. Reaching for her wristwatch on the bedside table, she slowed down when she saw a note and... a stack of letters?

Y/N sat up in bed, not wanting to get up yet, feeling pain in her legs. The clock was 10 am. «He left a long time ago, and the ship must have already sailed» She put her watch back and took the note.

Love,

I'm already missing you. I wish I could kiss you goodbye, but as you sleep soundly, I couldn't afford to wake you up.

Last night was wonderful, I love you madly, please don't forget about it. I promise that I will bring you different gifts, photos and my memories. I couldn't sleep, or rather, I wanted to, but I was afraid that I would oversleep and be late, but don't worry - I will sleep while we sail to Marley.

As soon as I know at least something about the dates of the trip, I will write you a letter.

You know, there's something I should have given you a long time ago. My letters to you. The ones that I didn't have the courage to send to you. The first letter I wrote was when you first wrote a letter to Jean - he then read it to all of us. That day I broke up with Annie and could no longer keep everything to myself. Since then, I sometimes wrote to you, leaving my emotions on paper. I think you should know. These letters belong to you.

I hope you won't be upset by what you read, but you should be aware of it. Maybe I should have given them away earlier, but I hesitated. Just know that there is a lost and broken man in those letters. You have healed my heart and my soul during the months we have been together. And I look forward to our joint future. I hope you will not be disappointed in me after these letters.

I paid for a hotel room for the whole day and for tomorrow in case you decide to stay a little longer, I wanted you to be comfortable.

Know that I love you. That I miss you and will miss you every day while we are away from each other. I will remember you every day, I will dream of you. I hope these months pass quickly and I see you again.

With love,

Your sweet boy.

Reading his note, she smiled, sadly looking at his neat handwriting. How much care was in this letter... even from a distance, she felt it. He tried to make her comfortable after he left. But she didn't want to stay here for a long time without him.

Her eyes fell on a stack of letters. She carefully folded his note and took the letters. She counted about 50 letters written within nine months with some periodicity. She didn't dare to read even one of them now, she was already sad. She saw that the letters were packed in expensive gauze envelopes, each had only the name of the recipient and the name of the sender filled in, on some Armin filled in the address of departure and even pasted stamps, but... apparently he didn't find the strength to send these letters.