Chapter 77 - His love and her boy - Part 1

A/N: I KNOW THERE SHOULD BE WARNING ABOUT SMUT, but it's not. It's not coming this week. This chapter ends up like more than 10k, so I decide to divide it on two parts. Don't ask me why, I just felt like it today. So, smut will be out next weekend. This chapter is just another sweet, cute chapter with talks, cuddles and kisses. So, enjoy, my lovelies💞

 So, enjoy, my lovelies💞

***

Armin woke up slowly. His soul was calm, but his head was quiet, no worries. Slowly opening his eyes, he saw that the room was already filled with warm light from the outside. The sun has already risen. There was a light scent of fresh flowers all around, which stood on the bedside table next to Y/N. She was still asleep, turned away from him, but still close.

Armin lay on his back. He really wanted to hug her, but he didn't want to disturb her sleep. He rolled onto his side, watching her breathe slowly in her sleep. The room was filled with warm sunlight through the white curtains that wavered slightly.

Y/N purred softly in her sleep, slowly turning first on her back and then on her side, lying facing Armin. She tossed and turned a little in her sleep, poking her face into the pillow. Armin looked at her with a smile, dreaming of waking up like this every day. He wondered what she might be dreaming of... And Y/N kept tossing and turning until she began to move closer to Armin.

This surprised Armin a bit. He raised one hand, giving her access to his body. Y/N clung to him, hugging him, and Armin hugged her back, gently kissing the top of her head.

After lying like that for a couple of minutes with Y/N in his arms, Armin closed his eyes and fell asleep again.

***

Y/N felt a return to reality. Opening her eyes, she realized she was breathing into Armin's neck. She hugged Armin in her sleep and he hugged her. His head was tilted back a little so as not to pinch Y/N, without restricting the airflow. Y/N also tilted her head slightly, looking at him. There was a soft smile on his face. She gently began to stroke his back where her hand had been.

- Did you wake up?

- Aren't you sleeping?

- I dozed off a bit.

Armin opened his eyes and looked at Y/N.

- Hey.

- Hey.

- How did you sleep?

- Wonderful. You?

- Better than usual. I would like to wake up every day.

- Don't get ahead of yourself, Armin.

- I mean I like waking up next to you.

- I like it too.