☆Chapter 106 - Unity

WARNING: mature content [18+] - yeah, smut is here

***

- Are you comfortable?

- Yes, don't worry...

- It can be not soft enough, we can go to the bedroom or...

- No, I want to stay here. Everything's fine, honey, don't worry.

Y/N reached towards him, pulling his face closer, connecting their lips. Armin was hovering over her, he wanted to press himself against her, but he didn't want to press his body on her, but he didn't mind if she pressed her body on him. He meekly broke the kiss and, hugging her waist, rolled over onto his back, switching their places.

- That's better.

- And I was fine before.

Armin sat down while Y/N sat on his lap with her legs hugging his body. He brushed her hair away from her face, kissing her cheek, going lower to her neck, leaving light hickeys on her skin. Y/N exhaled quietly, enjoying his caress, she felt his hands wandering along her curves, crushing the silk fabric of her dress. How long had she dreamed of his hot soft lips on her skin.

- Armin... I love you...

- I know, my love...

His lips had already descended to her shoulders, he easily threw off the thin strap of her dress, exposing her collarbone, revealing her upper part of breasts. He lightly nibbled her skin more boldly than on her neck, knowing that here he could leave marks.

Y/N felt good, but she wanted to touch him too. She gently pulled him away from her, connecting their lips as her fingers began to undo the buttons on his shirt. She lightly bit his lip, deepening the kiss. She could taste the wine on his tongue. The kiss was passionate and a little sloppy, careless. They moaned into each other's lips, freeing themselves from longing for each other with each passing minute. Y/N's hands had finished with the buttons and were already stroking Armin's body, his toned stomach. It never ceased to amaze her - Armin always seemed a little thin, but she knew what was hidden under his clothes. She loved his body, toned with moderate muscles. But, at the same time, he had rather rounded soft cheeks, which she sometimes liked to playfully pat with her fingers.

She raised her hands to his face, using both palms to push his hair back. She gently broke the kiss but returned her lips to his face. She kissed the corner of his lips, leaving kisses along his cheeks, cheekbones, jaw and neck. She didn't restrain herself, knowing that Armin didn't ask her to be more restrained, it was only her request. She left trails of kisses along his neck while her fingers played with the hair at the back of his neck.

- Are you marking me?

- Are you against it?

- No, I'm yours, but if anything happens, help me hide it, it won't look good at work.

Armin pulled away from her slightly, taking off his shirt, tossing it onto the chair. Afterwards, he grabbed Y/N by the hips, pulling her closer to him. His fingers began to slowly play with the hem of her dress.

Y/N moved closer to him, their noses touching each other, she could feel his breath on her skin. She felt his cock tugging impatiently on his trousers.

- When you said not to rush, I didn't think it would be so slow.

- You like foreplay, don't you?

- I like it, but... now it's a little difficult for me, my love.