☆Chapter 65 - Distraction

Warning: mature content [18+] - most of the chapter is just smut, that's it. You have the right to skip or  be dissatisfied. So, I warned you, don't be «a bad person», don't leave rude comments, I know it's kinda out of place and I'm not good in writing smut probably.

***

Do you still need to feel that rush

When you play thе game?

Someone еlse gets to feel your love

You expect me to wait

***

Y/N chatted with her friends, but it didn't get out of her head that as soon as she approached them, Armin left

Y/N chatted with her friends, but it didn't get out of her head that as soon as she approached them, Armin left. She stopped noticing that he was looking at her. She remembered how a couple of days ago, in the port, their eyes met. But the way he looked at her... there was pain in that look, like it hurt him to look at her. It was as if she reminded him of something he wanted so badly to forget.

All evening she was having fun with her friends, as if they weren't on the verge of change. And, looking at the happy couple, at Sasha and Niccolo, she was happy for them that, in spite of everything, they didn't let go of each other, going through all the trials together. She wanted the same. She wanted to feel happy.

Under the influence of thoughts and alcohol, she was sad. She felt lonely, even though she smiled and laughed all evening, dancing with various men who invited her, including Jean, Connie, Reiner. And, of course, Damian, with whom she spent most of her time tonight. She was comfortable with him, he amused her, they fooled around, drinking and dancing.

Hitch was again filled with jokes. Everyone was already drunk, so no one really had any serious conversations. Only Mikasa maintained a more or less serious expression, although occasionally she also giggled. Y/N sat in a circle with Hitch, Sasha, Jean, Connie and Mikasa. But... her eyes fell on Armin again. He stood nearby, drinking from his glass. A pretty girl stood next to him, who smiled at him, and he said something to her. Y/N turned away, she was in pain. Perhaps the alcohol only increased her sense of disappointment. She wanted to forget. I wanted to feel something. She decided to leave the hall and take a walk, hoping to calm her raging emotions.

***

Armin avoided her, but his thoughts were only of her. When he talked about the alliance's initiatives, he thought about her. When he talked to his friends, he thought about her. When he drank, he thought about her. He looked at her imperceptibly, so that she didn't see. He didn't know how to approach her after seeing her in the crowd at the port next to Damian, who was whispering something in her ear as she laughed. They were together again and... were happy... She has changed over this year. Y/N grew her hair, became more open, calm, liberated...? He noticed how men looked at her, and even his friends... And now, seeing her in a blue silk dress that softly hugged her curves... He wanted to be closer to her. And... he tried to drown these desires and thoughts about her in a glass of alcohol.