Chapter 75

~a week later~

Kassidy is at the FBI office after work at Riverdale High. Over the past week she's been severely upset but did get confirmation about being pregnant. She's currently 2 and a half months pregnant. While sitting in her office someone knocks on the door.

"Come in" Kassidy says and the door opens.

"Kassie. Jughead's here says he wants to speak with you" Rodriquez says.

"Let him in" Kassidy says while shutting her computer. A few seconds later Jughead walks in and sits in front of Kassidy.

"Kassie, I came here to apologize" Jughead says and Kassidy nods.

"I'm so deeply sorry for what I wrote about you in my novel. None of it was true and it was so wrong of me to do it. I'm hoping you'd forgive me and we could try and rekindle our friendship?" Jughead asks.

"Of course Jughead. Also I have some news" Kassidy says moving out her chair and sitting on her desk in front of Jughead.

"What is it?" Jughead asks.

"I'm pregnant..." Kassidy says and Jughead's face lights up.

"Oh my gosh! Kassie congratulations!" Jughead says with a smile.

"Who's is it?" Jughead asks.

"It's Sweet Pea's" Kassidy says.

"Does he know?" Jughead asks as he holds Kassidy's hand.

"I found out a few days before he left with Josie on tour" Kassidy says and Jughead stands up.

"Are you okay?" Jughead asks.

"yeah, I'm okay" Kassidy says, they talk for a bit then Kassidy goes to Betty's house.

"Any luck on the Highway last night?" Kassidy asks.

"Literally nobody stopped" Betty says and Kassidy sighs.

"What are we doing wrong?" Kassidy asks.

"I have no idea. I think I should take a break but I don't think I can" Betty says.

"Well, if your not going to stop I'll help you out on the Highway" Kassidy says.

"What? No your pregnant I'm not risking yours and your baby's life" Betty says.

"Either you stop going or I go with." Kassidy says and Betty sighs.

"Here put this on" Betty says and Kassidy goes into the bathroom and changes. The two then get ready before going downstairs and opening the door.

"Tabitha-" Betty starts.

"Jughead told me what you're doing, Betty. And it's dangerous and it's reckless. And no matter what I say, you're not going to stop. I know that. So... I'm going with you." Tabitha says.

"Come again?" Betty asks.

"I'm getting changed and I'm going with you. Oh, and by the way, my participation is not negotiable." Tabitha says and Betty turns to Kassidy.

"Now you don't have to go" Betty says and Kassidy goes upstairs and changes into her normal clothes.

~10 days later~