Chapter 33

~A week later~

It's been a week since Kassidy last spoke to Jughead, Sweet Pea, Fangs, and Fp. She hasn't gone to school and called Pop to tell him she was sick. Claudius Blossom was found dead in his jail cell. Kassidy has decided to go to school now but she won't talk to the three boys she's ignoring. She showed and got ready before heading to school.

"Kassie, hey where have you been?" Kevin asks walking up to her at her locker

"I was sick" Kassidy says with a small smile.

"Oh well it's good to have you back. I have to go I'll see you soon" Kevin says before walking away and Fangs walks up to her with Sweet Pea.

"Kassie can we talk?" Fangs asks, she shuts her locker and starts walking away.

"Kassie just talk to me" Fangs says grabbing her arm. She yanks her arm away and punches him making him stumble. Kassidy looks at Sweet Pea and he feels his heart ache noticing she's not wearing the necklace he got her.

"sorry" Kassidy mouths to him before walking away. Kassidy finishes her classes and goes on a walk.

"Kassie?" Archie asks.

"Hey Archie. Where you headed?" Kassidy asks.

"La Bonne Nuit for drinks" Archie says.

"have fun" Kassidy says before walking away and someone grabs her.

"Hey what the hell are you doing?" Kassidy asks then she gets knocked unconscious. When Kassidy wakes up she's in a dark room.

"Where's Tall Boy?" A deep voice asks and Kassidy laughs.

"The Gargoyles. I haven't seen my father in over s year. Now let me go you Fizzle Rock junkies" Kassidy says before getting punched and she laughs.

"That the best you got?" Kassidy asks before he punches her repeatedly.

"Hey! What the bell are you doing? You can't touch her she's Tall Boy's daughter you idiots she's royalty." A boy says pushing the Gargoyle.

"Sorry about that princess" he says helping her out the chair.

"Thanks." Kassidy says before leaving and going to Jughead's trailer.

"Kassie? What happened?" Fp asks getting up from the couch.

"A Gargoyle kidnapped me." Kassidy says as Fp grabs the First-Aid kit.

"That's a gang war" Fp says cleaning the cuts on her face.

"No. It's fine." Kassidy says then Jughead walks into the trailer with Sweet Pea and Fangs.

"Kassie what the hell happened?" Jughead asks.

"A Gargoyle kidnapped her looking for Tall Boy." Fp says.

"What!" The three boys yell.

"She said she's fine." Fp says and Jughead sits next to her.