Chapter 56

~a week later~

It's a quiet week and Kassidy is back at school with her best friend. Betty Cooper. Graduation was coming up in a month or two. Kassidy woke up early from her nap to a call from Jughead after school.

Incoming call: Juggy
"Jughead?" Kassidy questions.

"I'm out of Quill and Skull because Betty and you broke into the sanctum and my contract had been terminated for failure to deliver satisfactory material by March 15th. How quickly can you get to Stonewall Prep? Betty's on her way" Jughead says.

"I'm coming" Kassidy says before hanging up. Kassidy gets up and changes out her comfy clothes before heading to Stonewall Prep on her motorcycle.

"I have to write the best damn Baxter Brothers novel these Stonies have ever read by Friday, which coincidentally is the Ides of March

"I have to write the best damn Baxter Brothers novel these Stonies have ever read by Friday, which coincidentally is the Ides of March. You know, Stonewall Prep celebrates the holiday by throwing a big blowout in the woods." Jughead says.

"Okay. Well, then...Why don't you write about what's been happening to you here at Stonewall? Like a roman-a-clef, let's say." Betty says.

"Yeah. Like a prep school thriller." Jughead says.

"Sure." Betty says.

"We could start with my...We could start with Moose's arrival." Jughead says.

"Exactly." Betty says while Kassidy works on her homework.

"You're brilliant, you know that?" Jughead says before kissing Betty.

"Ewwww" Kassidy says and Jughead sits at his desk and begins typing. After a while Kassidy heads home to watch movies and eat dinner with Sweet Pea.

"How was your day?" Kassidy asks him while they sit on the couch.

"It was good, I spent the day after school with Fangs. How was yours?" Sweet Pea asks.

"Good. I spent it with Betty and Jughead because they woke me up from my nap" Kassidy says as Sweet Pea lays his head on her stomach.

"Your always sleeping" Sweet Pea says with a small chuckle.

"I use my brain a lot so I need it" Kassidy says and they both laugh. They eventually fall asleep on the couch.

~Three days later~

Kassidy is at Betty and Jughead's house during her last free period with Fp.