Chapter 1

"Chuck, I don't want to do this stop" Kassidy says trying to escape from his grip.

"Kassidy! Your doing it." He orders, he takes her to his friends house and leaves her there so his friend can hook up with her.

"Kassidy? What's wrong?" Reggie asks when they walk into his room.

"I'm sorry Reggie I know your expecting a hook up but I don't want to. I'm so sorry don't tell Chuck" she says as her eyes fill with tears.

"No, I wouldn't do anything with you unless you wanted to, and I won't tell him. How many people has he made you do this with?" Reggie asks as they sit on his bed.

"8" she says softly looking down as her voice cracks. He pulls her into a tight hug and she cries.

"I'm so sorry" he says, they pull apart and watch a movie until Chuck comes and picks her up.

"Did you do it?" Chuck asks when they drive to the Pembrooke.

"Yes..." she says softly.

"Can you take me to Sunnyside Trailer Park?" She asks, he nods and they drive there. He drops her off at the entrance of the trailer park and she cries while walking to Tall Boy's trailer. When she reaches the door she knocks and a tall boy opens the door.

"Can I help you?" He asks.

"I'm looking for Tall Boy" she says wiping her tears, Tall Boy appears in the door way seeing his crying daughter.

"Sp, head home I'll see you later. Come in sweetheart" Tall Boy tells the boy and brings his daughter in the trailer.

"What happened?" Tall Boy asks when they sit on the couch. She tells him about how her boyfriend is making her have sex with all his friends on the football team and her father is now very angry.

"I'll kill that son of a bitch" Tall Boy says getting up.

"No! Don't please dad don't" Kassidy says, he sits back down.

"Kassidy it's not right. Let me do something about it." He says, she shakes her head.

"No it's fine. Just give me a ride home please" she says, he nods and they both walk out the trailer and get on his motorcycle. He drives her to the Pembrooke where she greets Smithers the doorman and goes upstairs.

"Where were you??" Elenor asks.

"I was with Chuck mom" Kassidy says putting her keys on the table by the front door.

"Next time call. And since when does Chuck have a motorcycle?" Elenor asks.

"He doesn't. That was dad." Kassidy says taking off her shoes and coat.

"I told you already that your not allowed to see your father unless you check with me first." Elenor says following her daughter to her bedroom.

"He is my dad I can see him when I want" Kassidy says before going into her room and shutting the door. She walks into her bathroom removing the makeup off her neck revealing the bruises. She showers gets into some comfy clothes and goes to bed.

*in the morning*
(Tw: mention of bruises. I am putting a warning because I don't know if it will trigger some people I just want to be safe)

"Kassidy Stone! What the hell is on your neck!?" Elenor yells waking up Kassidy.

"Nothing" She says pulling the blanket over her head.