Chapter 65

~a few days later~

It's the last day of senior year. Kassidy is getting ready as she gets ready she's getting flashbacks of sophomore year.

Kassidy drives to school on her motorcycle with Sweet Pea and goes into the student lounge

"75 years ago the first senior class of Riverdale High buried a time capsule just before they graduated. And now as our seniors prepare for their own graduation, it's time to open it. Ladies." Mr. Weatherbee says and everyone claps for Cheryl and Toni.

"A copy of The Riverdale Register from June 12, 1945." Cheryl says grabbing it out the capsule and placing it on the table carefully.

"A copy of The Blue and Gold also from that same year" Toni says setting it down carefully.

"This one's for Jughead. A Pop's menu from when hamburgers only cost 15 cents." Cheryl says and Kassidy laughs a little.

"Baseball card of Ambrose "The Rocket" Pipps, Riverdales home town hero" Toni says.

"Ew, a Red Circle comic book." Cheryl says.

"And lastly a photo of four seniors and it's written here that this was taken days before the boys headed off to war." Toni says.

"All of these items will be held on display in the hallway for closer inspection during graduation week. And fellow seniors, enjoy your last day of high school." Cheryl say's excitedly, everyone claps. A few hours later everyone is sitting in the student lounge.

"Guys doesn't this feel so weird? Like this will be the last time well all be hanging out in the lounge together." Kevin says.

"Except for reunions?" Jughead questions.

"Yeah and Homecoming, Kev" Toni says.

"It just won't be the same." Reggie says.

"What exactly are we waiting for?" Cheryl asks then Veronica and Betty walk in with yearbooks.

"Hot off the presses, chums." Veronica says.

"Oh, year books. But Honey banned those didn't he?" Sweet Pea asks as everyone gets handed one.

"Yes but Mr. Honey is gone." Veronica says.

"Brava, well done, ladies. This is amazing" Cheryl says in awe for the tribute page of Jason. Cheryl kisses Kassidy's cheek for that page.

"There's even a whole page dedicated to The Serpents." Sweet Pea.

"And a shout out to the Pretty Poisons" Toni says.