Chapter 25

Overnight Dilton Doiley and Ben Button were found in the woods with blue lips and carvings in their backs. Unfortunately Dilton passed away but Jughead managed to get Ben to the hospital in time. Betty informed Kassidy about her seizure the night before but the doctor said it was stress. Kassidy is now getting ready for school.

After she finishes getting ready she heads to school which is hot

After she finishes getting ready she heads to school which is hot. Kassidy is in her third class which is the hottest class in the building. Kassidy begins to feel like she's going to fate so she grabs her backpack.

"Kassie, where are you going?" Toni asks quietly.

"I don't feel good" Kassidy whispers before getting up and leaving the classroom. Kassidy goes to the bathroom and Toni comes in shortly after.

"Kass, drink this" Toni says giving her a water bottle. Kassidy opens it and takes a few sips.

(TW: Seizure)
"If I pass out or something don't take me to the hospital." Kassidy says, Toni nods and Kassidy begins shaking before collapsing onto the floor and seizing.

"I need help!" Toni shouts holding Kassidy's head. The teacher who's class they were just in rushes into the room.

"Toni, go get the nurse" she says, Toni gets up and grabs the nurse. They carefully take Kassidy into the nurses office where she lays down for a little before regaining consciousness.

"What happened?" Kassidy asks holding the back of her head.

"You had a seizure. Toni said you don't want to go to the hospital?" The nurse questions.

"No. I can't go there, I'm a minor living by myself so they are going to put me into foster care. Nobody wants a teenager." Kassidy explains grabbing her backpack.

"Okay, you seem so be doing okay. Here's a cold water for you" The nurse says handing it to her, Kassidy gives her a small smile before walking into the student lounge.

"Kassie, I love your tattoos" Kevin says as Kassidy sits on a couch.

"Thanks Kev" Kassidy says before taking a sip of her water.

"You feeling any better?" Toni asks sitting beside her.

"Yea I guess so" Kassidy says.

"What happened?" Jughead asks, Kassidy swallows her water.

"I had a seizure." Kassidy says.

"What?" Jughead, Kevin, Veronica, Cheryl, Betty, and Fangs chorus.

"It's not that big of deal. I'm fine now." Kassidy says.

"You've been saying that a lot lately" Fangs says, Kassidy groans and grabs her backpack.

"Because I'm fine" Kassidy says before walking out the student lounge to her next class. Kassidy's teachers had been told to watch her for the next few days so that's what they did. Kassidy goes to Vixen practice after her last class. Once she finished practice she was in the locker room standing next to Cheryl while changing.